Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freeport 9 Administrator Sigismund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ENCRYPTION: PL07 D3V1C3
COMMID: Flotillenadmiral Siegfried, BDM| U-Flotte
LOCATION: BDM|RNC-Brynhildr, Mephistopheles Class 007 Production Type Cruiser, BDM|U- Forward Operating Base

[Image: mxJllY7.png]

Abend, Administrator.

I have received several independent intelligence notices that an unauthorized jump capable Rheinwehr warship is operating in close proximity to your installation.

No doubt, such a vessel would be as much a troubling presence for your interests as well as ours, and as such, I would like to dispatch a team to investigate.

Prior to now, our operations in the area did not involve your base in any substantial manner for the most part. Given that the intended investigation involves an extended presence in and around your facility for the purpose of monitoring for the rogue Rheinwehr warship, it was deemed appropriate to obtain your consent before anything were to occur.

It is my intent to deploy a small task force basing from a lone Oder class gunship, which has been modified for discreet reconnaissance with enough survivability to mitigate the need to deploy the significantly higher profile Donau class cruisers that would normally be called for in a long range mission such as this.

This channel will remain open for your reply.

REPORT COMPLETE
FLOTILLENADMIRAL SIEGFRIED, KAI - BDM| EXTENDED LOGISTICS DIVISION

Incoming transmission...

Source:------ Freeport 9, Omicron Theta
Comm ID:----- Sigisumund Rask, Administrator
Encryption:-- PoppyCock
Topic:------- Unpleasant house guests.

Recipient:------ Flottilenadmiral Siegfried
Signal strength: 100%
Data integrity:- 100%

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Herr Flottilenadmiral, it is good to hear that you take the matter of rogue and unauthorized vessels so seriously, and i respect that.

As you have said, this vessel's actions endanger both my interests and yours. So a resolution to this problem is in both of our best interests.

Your presence is approved. I do hope you can sort out this dashed tomfoolery to the benefit of both the freeport and rheinland. Should you need anything else, you know how to contact me.

Cheerio!
~Administrator Sigismund
ENCRYPTION: PL07 D3V1C3
COMMID: Flotillenadmiral Siegfried, BDM| U-Flotte
LOCATION: BDM|RNC-Brynhildr, Mephistopheles Class 007 Production Type Cruiser, BDM|U- Forward Operating Base

[Image: mxJllY7.png]

Your prompt reply is much appreciated.

Oder class vessel BDM|U-66 has been deployed and should arrive within the day.
Inspektor Schultz, captain of U-66, has orders to follow your instructions with matters concerning maintaining the diplomatic neutrality and safety of your facility.

If you wish, you may use this channel as a means of communication with the Inspektor.

REPORT COMPLETE
FLOTILLENADMIRAL SIEGFRIED, KAI - BDM| EXTENDED LOGISTICS DIVISION

Incoming transmission...

Source:------ Freeport 9, Omicron Theta
Comm ID:----- Sigisumund Rask, Administrator
Encryption:-- PoppyCock
Topic:------- Unpleasant house guests.

Recipient:------ Flottilenadmiral Siegfried
Signal strength: 100%
Data integrity:- 100%

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Herr Flottilenadmiral, Inspektor Schulz.

Due to some recent developments regarding the Guardian case, i am extending a privilege to the BDM for this one case only. A privilege that normally rests with the zoner security onboard Freeport 9. If the opportunity presents itself, You have clearance to board and seize the guardian should it moor at the freeport.

There are a few conditions of course.

First: To maintain overt neutrality, the Inspektor's men will be supplied with uniforms used by my guard force. That way, it looks just like my guards exercising their lawful duties onboard the station.

Second: They will be accompanied at all times by one of my guards.

Third: this one should be obvious to men in your line of work. this is to be kept secret.

Cheerio!
~Administrator Sigismund