Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order - Omicron Mu || From: *Unknown*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CommID: N/A
Time: 1-4-821 8:37
Subject: Your Chance

Zeta...
Falcon - Six...
Corke...
Alone...
12 hours...
Take or leave it...

~ L.N.
Admiral Golanski received unnusual communication. Trying to validate the source of the claim, he noticed it came through same procedures that Guildmaster DeVirgo used the other day concerning Omicron 74 operations. Expecting any outcome - trap included - he quickly sends message of his own to commanding officer of OCV Osiris. That day it was certain that if it indeed proved to be ambush, The Order would be capable of either extracting its own pilots or retaliate in force within this sector. After all it is not everyday that some Core higher up sets up own commander at risk in such a way. The last thing before commencing his daily routine was taking message off The Order main frequencies.

"That way or another, some Core pilots will perish today..."
[Image: M1LZh9v.jpg]

Core Guildmaster Nielsen

Good work Golanski, good work. Your broadcast about Corke and my plan... You impressed me, you really did. Anyway thank you for your help... But it doesn't mean I'm going to be your friend. I just used you... Nothing more, nothing less... You know, why should I mess my own hands if I can use you, Golanski. I hope that old and grumpy man served you well... Do whatever you want with him, I don't need him anymore. New Era is here!