Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Anyone and Everyone (No Encryption)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Start of Message

Greetings, honourable people and other respected entities who inhabit our wonderful world (I am sorry if I have not mentioned Your entity directly, but please have in mind that I am only a human being and that I cannot remember, nor even know of, all the entities who inhabit this wonderful and diverse world).

I am Sir August Onegin, the captain of the passenger liner "Echidna", and I would like You to do me a favour. You will be paid, of course.

I would like You to destroy the CGS|HQ station. You will receive an award of $100,000,000 (one hundred million Sirius Credits) in return.

The mentioned station is located in the upper right part of E3 sector, New London system. It has six to seven weapon platforms and a shield generator as defense. Its core level is four. I am aware that it is well fortified, but You will be well paid. The group which destroys the CGS|HQ will receive the whole sum mentioned above. You are required to apply first, of course.
I understand that no wise bounty hunter should accept a mission without knowing the reason behind it, and thus I shall explain it.
The CGS, or the Children of the Great Spirit, as the members of this unlawful organization (one could say pirates, to simplify) like to call themselves, has offended me by their harsh ways of communication, lack of manners, threats to destroy my ship and, most importantly, by not admitting that I make the best tea in the known universe. You, of course, do not have to admit this, unless You wish to be paid $10,000,000 (ten million Sirius Credits) more.
Additionally, I should also point out that I have done a few illegal deeds, most being classed as piracy. However, I will still be glad to send the award to any lawful organization(s) that manage(s) to complete the task.
Thank you in advance!

It is possible that the payment arrives up to 7 (seven) days late.

With respect, Sir August Onegin

End of Message