Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The BHG|Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rQyEsTB.png]

To the current leader of the Core

Corke, are you still there? It's been quite a while and I haven't heard anything from you. What's the current status of our dealings? It's been a while since we've helped out the Bounty Hunters Guild Core.

I await your response.

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: Y0XwcNP.png]
[Image: M1LZh9v.jpg]

Core Guildmaster Nielsen

I'm affraid Corke isn't here anymore, Junker. He just... Well disappeared and of course he forgot to give us informations about his dealings with groups outside of the Omicrons. He's gone and his dealings are gone too. However I've got another work for you, of course if you are interested in.

~Core Guildmaster, Nielsen.

Guildmaster Nielsen

Coke's gone? Shame, he was a nice guy.
If you need reference to the dealings, you can follow the link to the communication I had with him which is attached in my original transmission.

Anyway, moving on, the proposition for some work for us sounds interesting. I am open to discussion. Details of what you want us to do will be greatly appreciated.

I await your response, Ms. Nielsen.

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: M1LZh9v.jpg]

Core Guildmaster Nielsen

Alright... So details.

You would have to report here all ships with Allien equipment and weapons.
I need scan of said technology, name and as much informations as you can get from suspect. 10,000,000 credits for one ship with Allien technology.
It's not important if it's LSF or Liberty Rogue... Is it clear?

Anyway, you can continue in Tau sectors. Any questions?

~Core Guildmaster, Nielsen.

Guildmaster Nielsen

Understood. If we see something alien and we will report it.

Is that all? I'm curious if you wish for us to continue Corkes probe into Zoner and Gallic activity?

-G.M
The Junker Marauders