Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Public Service Announcement | Omicron Wide Transmission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incomming transmission...

Source:------ Freeport 9, Omicron Theta
Comm ID:----- Sigisumund Rask, Administrator
Encryption:-- Open Season
Topic:------- A deranged captain

Recipient:------ Omicron Inhabitants
Signal strength: 100%
Data integrity:- 100%

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Hello fellow Omicron inhabitants.

Administrator Sigismund speaking.

I am broadcasting this message to all of you to warn you of a dangerous presence frequenting Omicron Theta.

A rogue RM carrier, called the guardian, has made several appearances in Omicron Theta. This carrier is commanded by a deranged lunatic who has made several threats against the freeport.

I advise all civilian and zoner vessels to steer well clear of this ship. Should you be fired upon by this ship within the 10k NFZ of the freeport, please report it ASAP to me, via standard communications protocols.

Cheerio!
~Administrator Sigismund

This has been a public service announcement from the Freeport 9 Administration.
:: Incoming transmission ::
:: Encryption level: High ::
:: Priority: Medium ::
:: Communications ID: Director William Chaffin ::
:: Subject: The Carrier ::

As we spread our operations across the Omicrons, we look to improve relations with local organizations and individuals who we deem non-threatening. As such, I'd like to formally request whatever detailed information you are willing to give out, so that we might find a solution to this issue, within reason of Zoner law, and the No-Fire Zone around your installation. To elaborate, we'd like to know what equipment this vessel is outfitted with. Once we receive that information, I can determine weather it is worth diverting resources to.

Sincerely, Director William Chaffin of the Core Division One-hundred-twelve Research and Recovery.

:: Signal lost ::
[Image: b7uJ3PV.png]
Subject: A deranged captain
Position: Omicron Lambda
Receiver: Sigisumund Rask

Hola Sigisumund Rask,

this is Lee del Sol Verde speaking, captain of The Narcotic. I'm currently doing business in the lower Omicrons and chances are high that I could cross paths with your "deranged captain". Since I possess the firepower and feel like being in debt with the Zoners for that they provide us safe havens, I'll gladly take care of that lost soul and his big toy if he happens to be so unlucky to get in my sight.

Saludos,

[Image: IJ1HE5v.png]
[Image: fS1wIZY.png]