Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Arbiter James Trenton/HC of The Junker Congress.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings.
  • I do hope this message finds you in good health, and I apologize for the timing as I can imagine you are very busy with the recent increase in demand for scrap metal.

Now, I do not have a problem with the Congress, as you are aware. I still consider you to be not only a very valuable business partner, but a friend.

Normally it would not be a problem with piracy, as I am well aware pirates of all kinds do what they have to do to survive. However, I do have some concerns. It would seem a group of Junkers, one under the call-sign of {AFC}, has decided to partake in this rather unlawful action against Deep Space Engineering vessels.

I would rather these pilots not cause for Junkers and any house officials, and I would strongly suggest ensuring they understand that what they are doing and who else it may effect by doing so. I have attached what information I was provided in regards to this to this transmission, and I hope we are able to come to some sort of a resolution to this problem before it gets too out of hand for all parties involved.

Unfortunately - if their behavior continues I will be forced to declare those involved as hostile to our company. I have a lot of tolerance, especially for Junkers, but when the actions of others are putting my men at risk.... I must act on it to ensure our pilots safety.

[one]
    [two]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jess Doe.
Vice President.
Deep Space Engineering.