Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Security Force ~ Ellesmere/Alaska/New York || From: Core Guildmaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: M1LZh9v.jpg]

Core Guildmaster Nielsen

Greetings,

I'm Lucia Nielsen, new Core Guildmaster. I would like to ask you, if you still wish to work together against The Order and Nomad threat. I've got something for you, but first I would like to hear your answer.

~Core Guildmaster, Nielsen.
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Director Elijah Brand
TARGET ID: Core Guildmaster Nielsen
SUBJECT: Mutual Enemies
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

[Image: LSF.png]

Core Guildmaster Nielsen,

First of all congratulations on being assigned to your new post, I am sure you will prove to be a very, wise Guildmaster.

As far as our mutual enemies go, The Order is in truth more of a menace than an actual threat, however unfortunately the same cannot be said for the Nomads. I am always interested in hearing some new ideas as to how we can combat this major threat.

So in short my answer is yes, I am very keen on hearing your thoughts.

I await your response.

Brand out.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
[Image: M1LZh9v.jpg]

Core Guildmaster Nielsen

Director,

Nomads and The Order, both are well known enemies and present a major threat for humanity. However, I must admit Nomads are worse and major threat, but The Order has something special. I'm not going to send you informations over this channel, it's not secure. But you can be sure it will be surprise or total mess.

~Core Guildmaster, Nielsen.