Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The one that didn't get away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"Well, uh, I have some industrial-grade stuff that I use pretty often, really amazing, works like a charm. Might be able to take the stains right ou-" Kessler stops himself mid-sentence, suddenly mindful of his absent-minded babbling, "Oh, right, sorry."

Kessler squints his eyes and glances between both ships, sizing each one up anxiously. He'd seen both types destroy everything from traders to fighter wings, but then again, he'd also seen a fair number of them surrounded and crushed pretty handily by Liberty forces. It's all just a matter of numbers and timing, probably a lot of luck.

"Well, erm, I guess smaller and faster is probably the safer bet. Can I at least get my pills back for the flight? Tight spaces and all. Might also need to make some, uh 'rest stops', but the meds might help cut down on those too."
" Done with the presentation about cleaning? Good!" She replies, in a rather cold voice. " You would be a perfect sales agent..." She sounds rather irritated by now, but changes back to her usual tone.

" The smaller one? I could've guessed it. You'd like to press your body close to mine. Not that I don't understand that, given the fact that I am quite sexy..." she giggles, and opens the hatch to the cockpit. He can see a single seat in there. " You sit there, and I'll sit on your lap. Remember. No funny stuff. If you think I won't notice... well, you'll notice when I broke your fingers." she smiles innocently, and pats his shoulders. " But I don't mind if you hold me tight, when turning." She adjust the seat as back as possible. " If you do something else, you'll have to travel in the cargo hold."

She throws the pill bottle back to him. " I can fly that ship well. We won't get in any trouble old man, okay?" she smiles gently. " Now, take a seat."
Pages: 1 2 3