Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Colonial 27th|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After reading the faction activity thread, it got me thinking weather I should put in the effort to revive the Colonial 27th| Fleet faction I had created some months ago. Looking back on it, it was a lot of fun. We sparked a lot of activity around us. Issue was that not everyone was satisfied, which sometimes isn't fun. People kept complaining, arguments broke out. Couldn't be bothered to keep it alive after having the QCP, K'hara and everything else log in to hunt us down. It got old really quick.

So, I'm posting this up just as a test, how many people actually missed us or even remembered us?
Were you the indie CR who got banned for bringing a BS fleet in front of planet NL and arguing with bret lawfuls in front of planet cambridge? Or the CR indies who were respected enough by bretonia to get special mention in the treaties? Or someone else entirely?
(05-20-2014, 06:47 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't be bothered to keep it alive after having the QCP, K'hara and everything else log in to hunt us down. It got old really quick.

This means that you did your job as CR good. Its always been like this Wink
(05-20-2014, 06:53 AM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]Were you the indie CR who got banned for bringing a BS fleet in front of planet NL and arguing with bret lawfuls in front of planet cambridge? Or the CR indies who were respected enough by bretonia to get special mention in the treaties? Or someone else entirely?
Someone else entirely. We hardly ever used caps unless necessary. Stuck to lore cap wise, since Colonials don't have a lot of them left anymore. We had two Carriers (1, we ended up losing one of them somewhere) 2 Cruisers, 1 gunboat. All of which were shared between people who had the appropriate rank. Most of our stuff consisted of fighters and bombers.

Besides, our primary focus was Magellan and Cortez. Only time we went anywhere else was because of trading. We had a huge convoy full of transports, and we ended up leveling a Lane Hacker Gunship who tried to pirate us.

EDIT : Not always. When I was in the official CR way back when, I never had issues with having 2 Marduks log and hunt me down within 5 minutes of launching.
I see, well... I mean your welcome, but atm I think gallia players are outnumbered, how about making gallic ships instead, and attacking Bretonia?
(05-20-2014, 06:57 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT : Not always. When I was in the official CR way back when, I never had issues with having 2 Marduks log and hunt me down within 5 minutes of launching.

Im talking about the =CR= Wink
(05-20-2014, 07:06 AM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]I see, well... I mean your welcome, but atm I think gallia players are outnumbered, how about making gallic ships instead, and attacking Bretonia?

Because personally I refuse to play in Gallia as anything ever. I preferred the struggle of Colonial life anyways, despite it getting too harsh in our final days.
Better faction than BAF| and co.

Hell, it'd give us (you know who) something to do other than wish the New London ring was mistakenly deleted with each new update.

It would be nice to see something hostile in Taus/Leeds for once that isn't the Judges' permacloak liner with the semicolon at the end of its name, taking the piss as usual as it trundles around for a three hour session spamming PrintScrn in the name of rewarding gameplay.

[something off-topic about liner cloaks cough cough devs pls nerf]
Fill in vanilla factions first.
Hell YA!! I miss 27th Sad please come back I'm still flying my Nyx under 27th tag Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4