Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bodiam Castle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PADLOCK*
*Establishing Visual Link*
[Image: 2en53ys.jpg]
*VL Established.*
*BPA Chief Superintendent Honey*
*Re: Bodiam Castle*

The BPA is pleased to announce the beginning of its construction efforts, in an endevour to build a defence outpost at the New London to Leeds Jump Hole.

Recent events such as the Gallic attack on Southampton Shipyard; in which Bretonian forces were happily able to destroy two Valor Battleships, and their snub support, have made it clear that measures must be taken to plug the gap through which the Gallians have been desecrating our proud capitol system.

Bodiam Castle - named for the Ancient Earth small fortress designed to guard against french invasion - will serve as an early warning outpost, and light defensive screen. Resistance has so far been strong, as expected from an area so close to Gallic Occupied space, and the first construction platforms were destroyed. However it is hoped that once the instillation is complete, it will increase the safety and combat potential of both Bretonia's citizens, and the Brave Men and Women who serve her.

Any loyal Bretonians or allies wishing to help, or for employment, are welcomed to reply here.

Thankyou.

It is our great pleasure to announce the completed construction of the shielded Bodiam Castle!

Special thanks go to the Bowex Pilots; Matthew Taylor, the captain of the TiTanker, and Petrus Henricus, aswel as the Planetform captain of the Contraterrene. Who were invaluble in bringing the needed supplies to construct the base.

Extra thanks to the captain of the Iroquois, for his vallient defence of the base, sacrificing his own ship, to destroy the Gallic cruiser attacking the base.

Bodiam Castle is now Open to the Public, so any lawful friend of Bretonia may dock freely, and we are currently paying well for supplies.

We are currently buying:

Armamants for 4k (Warning requires Military materials License)
Industrial Hardware for 2k
Robotic Hardware for 2.5k
Optronic Arrays for 4k
Quantum Arrays for 2.5k
Hull Segments for 1k
Water for 1k
Food for 1.5k
Oxygen for 1k
Reinforced Alloy for 1k
Mox for 2k

Please see the attachment for buying locations, many can be bought very closely and cheaply on Trafalgar, for easy profit.
Fantastic, keep up the good work. Gallia will die!

~BigBucks, Independent worker for Gateway.
Good work! Gallia's invasion will be stopped under the power of Her Majesty!

George Petrarch Berghov, Commander of the HMS-Gyges
*BPA Auto Updates*

Increased prices for Robotic hardware to make it as desirable to ship as the lowered prices for reinforced alloy.
Bodiam Castle News Network

Another Attack on Bodiam's beginnings!

Enemy forces to Bretonia, HATE Bodiam Castle, and the defence it will offer YOU, the citizen of New London. So it's no wonder they're launching attack after attack on it now, while it's under construction, before it's Bodiam's turn to Bite Back!

Todays contestant was an Outcast Dreadnaught! By the name of CardamineKid! Why the Outcasts would want to destroy a base to defend against the Gauls is puzzling, but if we go by his name, it's probably because Bodiam is interfering with his drug running! Woo! Atta boy Body!

Regardless, something was destroyed that day... but it wasn't Bodiam Castle!

That's all from us tonight, thankyou!
Bodiam Castle News Network

ALERT! BODIAM CASTLE IS UNDER ATTACK! ALL SHIPS SCRAMBLE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
[Image: sYZQz4i.png]

[[ENCRYPTION PROTOCOL: YES]]
-
-
-
-

Hello.

This is a.... friend of yours. You may've seen me during the attack on your puny base, flying the ship tagged as "John Smith"

That name is inaccurate. Know that now.

My real name is none of your concern. Just rest assured that the BPA, and the division responsible for the construction of Bodiam have made a particular... organization very, very angry.

As such we saw fit to recruit some... friends, to aid us in removing this little issue, and remove it we have.

More people will die, pointlessly if this kind of behavior continues.

Furthermore. I had it within my power to save the life of the Bretonian captain in charge of the Overwatch.

I have since given said captain over to the Gallics, to... dispose of him, as they see fit. I imagine our Gallic friends will contact you soon with information on him.

As for me, just know that I am here, I am watching, and I will know. For I see all.
-
-
-
-
"John.Smith"

[[END TRANSMISSION]]