Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission established...
Source: [RHA]RHB-Gotterdamerung, location unknown
Сomm ID: Hauptmann Siegfried Draay

[Image: xubHBpu.png]

Guten tag, mein herren.

Let me introduce myself, I am Hauptmann of Red Hessian Army Siegfried Draay, one of the most-wanted criminals within Rheinland, which is proven by the fact that my head costs more than 80 millions. But... that's not the reason I'm contacting you. After a year of permanent service I finally received a right on vacation and I want to land my feet on planet. I haven't been on one for good amount of time. Quite unfortunately, wastelands of hessian planet Tangier are far from my desires.
So, I've decided to spent my time on planet Baden-Baden, which's quite close to our bases and can offer really luxurious recreation. What do I exactly want:
1) Transfer from Kreuzberg(or Freeport 1, in case you've messed up with Junkers) to Baden-Baden and back.
2) One month in your best beach resort for non-Rheinlanders with ability of prolongation.
3) Of course, you must maintain my anonymity, not only because people within Rheinland are frightening children with my face, but also because Hessian Oberkommando won't approve such waste of money and time.

If you're ready to provide services I want-name your price.
Oh, and last thing, if you'll dare to think about contacting Rheinland Federal Polizei on this matter... Let's just say, that your resorts don't have military grade shields to withstand orbital bombardment.

Transmission terminated.
[Image: transmission_bar_chris_tyler.png]

» Source: Orbital Tower Center, Planet Curacao
» Target ID: Siegfried Draay, Hauptmann of Red Hessian Army
» Encryption: High
» Priority: Medium
» Subject: So... you want a vacation!?

Mr. Draay,

Eighty million? That sounds very tempting, actually. So... you want a vacation, right? Oh, wait! Where are my manners? As we never meet before, I suppose you don't know me. Let's say that I'm the man who can 'arrange' anything you want. For the right price, of course! But I want to tell you something. If someone would have told me years ago that a 'red warmonger' like you is interested to spend its holiday on Baden Baden, probably I would have said: "No way!". And guess what!? Even today, if it were up to me or if I were in charge, I would have given the same answer. But you're lucky! It seems that our CEO is more open-minded than some of the Orbital Board members and... she asked me to take care of you. However, listen me carefully, I shall say it only once and this is just between you and me: never, but never ever, don't you dare to threaten us again! I really don't care about your rank! I don't even know what is a 'hauptmann' but I assure you, our resorts have something else more valuable than military grade shields: friends. And they are very important peoples who may become extremely upset if others will disturb their holidays, if you know what I mean. And I think you do!

That being said, let's get back to business. A vacation on Baden Baden is not something unusual, but one month in our resorts for non-Rheinlanders... it is. And given that your presence on our planet should remain confidential, Krausnick Island is the perfect destination. Anyway, I warn you: it's not cheap! Even though the prices are not as high as on the planet Curacao, only rich people could afford to spend their holidays there. The reason is simple: this resort does not 'officially' exists in the Baden Baden's records and its location is kept secret because is designed exclusively for people who... are less welcome in Rheinland space. But I suggest you sit back, grab a glass of gin or whatever you like, and let me to tell you a little more about this place. Just open these two images:

[Image: Krausnick_Beach_01_small.jpg][Image: Krausnick_Beach_02_small.jpg]

Now, upon first glance you might think this is a typical island, complete with palm trees, clear blue water and sandy beaches. While it does offer those amenities, this resort is actually entirely indoors, located on a former Rheinland Military base, somewhere in the Krausnick mountain chain. Yes, Krausnick Island is a resort which is in the middle of mountains. A resort inside a hangar surrounded by snow that was originally built long time ago to house Rheinland ships designed to haul long-distance cargo. A decade later after it was abandoned and no longer used by the military forces, it has been transformed by the Orbital Spa and Cruise into an artificial luxury resort. Here's an outside view of it:

[Image: Krausnick_Beach_03_small.jpg]

The Krausnick Island offers a tropical getaway complete a beach, a lagoon, a rainforest, a number of swimming pools, water slides, a spa and several bars, restaurants and casionos. The feeling of luxury surrounds you, despite the fact the area is not so huge. With around 200 employees who work there everyday and a maximum capacity of 860 vacationers, the hangar is approximately 8.364 meters long, 4.119 meters wide and 914 meters tall. Since the resort is purely indoors, the air temperature is a constant 26°C and humidity stays around 64%.

[Image: Krausnick_Beach_06_small.jpg]

Your accommodation will be at the Hyatt Grand in one of its 39 VIP's suites. The hotel offers extensive amenities to make your stay comfortable and convenient. Also, if you've got deep pockets, do not miss the Exzess Angels Club, a very luxurious strip club where a plenty of girls are eager to treat you like a king. The menu is stocked with the finest champagnes, liquor, beer, non-alcoholic beverages, as well as top brand whiskeys, rums and they have Bunny Night, Flirt Night, Sexy Office Girls Night and Hell Parties where the women are dressed in theme and provide new types of fun for the guests.

[Image: Krausnick_Beach_08.jpg]

Regarding the price, you can enjoy a full package, including a VIP suite at the Hyatt Grand and full access at the Exzess Angels Club, for only 31.417 credits per night. This means that for 30 nights, you should pay 942.510 credits. The journey to our unique resort is provided, at your choice, by OS&C|Calypso or OS&C|Fortuna, for an additional amount of 74.520 credits. Both have access granted at the Kreuzberg Depot so your transfer from New Berlin to Baden Baden will not be an issue. Please keep in mind that the possession of firearms, ammunition, firecrackers, explosive or combustible materials, and/or injury threatening weapons are strictly prohibited.

I think that's all for now. We have many other offers, even more attractive, but by far this one is the best, if you really care about your privacy. Anyway, if is not enough satisfactory for you, please let me know and I will try to find something else. Otherwise, send me through this channel, a proof of payment to the OS&C|Bank account. Also, in order to send our vessel to Kreuzberg, I need to know the exact date and SMT time of your boarding. By the way, notice that these are just businesses and none of the local authorities have nothing to do with this, okay?

Chris Tyler - out
Transmission established...
Source: [RHA]RHB-Gotterdamerung, location unknown
Сomm ID: Hauptmann Siegfried Draay

[Image: xubHBpu.png]

Greetings, herr Tyler.

First of all, I had no intensions to threaten you, just explaining what might happen in case you will decide to claim bounty on my head, I hope that we won't return to this topic aswell.

So, you have well-hidden resort in ex-military hangar with artificial climate, beaches and nature? I know, it's hard to understand for one living on planet, but I've spend last years in artificial enviroment on military bases. And nearly same experience with exception of service and gravity isn't the thing I exactly looking for.
To make it short, I'd like to see something with similar privacy, yet under real sky.

Transmission terminated.