Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura Heavy Industries.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Hola, mi amigos! It have been a long, very long time since I last remember Samura vessel in Omicron Gamma or nearby. And even longer since we last spoke with eachother. Well, let me introduce myself then - I am Raul Lopez, honorable Elder of the Brotherhood. We are unhappy with current silence between us and would like to refresh the channels.

I know you have a hard time there in Kusari. I heard what happened to your Emperor and his loyals. I was told that Samura Industries had their status taken away, and now Kishoro runs the place. We dont like that, our bisness was damaged and those locos now change Kusari policy and outright engage at us.

Tell us your story, however. Not that I dont trust my informers but I would like to hear things from 'first lips'. The Corsairs still wish to work with you and your undercowered friends. I dont think we should let Kishiro end this long lived bisness.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

[Image: ichiro_top.png]

To: Raul Lopez, honorable Elder of the Brotherhood

Konnichiwa honorable one,

First let me introduce myself, in case we haven't officially met, I am Ichiro Takahashi and I am pleased to speak with Brotherhood Elder after a long time.

We often sent Samura transport convoys filled with Kyushu Rice to Omicron Gamma and Planet Crete. Lately those convoys have been running into problems with GMGs while traveling though the Sigmas, so now convoys usually fly when there aren't many unwanted eyes watching, when they are sleeping, or looking the other way, so to speak. But as you have said, those convoys have diminished due to the said reasons.

We have, however, contacted our friends in Hogosha and Farmer Alliance to compensate for the lacking of our transports since they know the hidden ways to get cargo to any destination. I hope they have been reaching Gamma and Crete.

Time is hard for Samura, but we wouldn't be Samura if we didn't make backup plans for this situations. Our influence might have been diminished, but that is only a fraction of power Samura holds in Kusari. Because without Samura, Kusari wouldn't be the Kusari we know, like, and respect. As for Kishiro, well, let's just say times change and bad things come and go without leaving any mark in history.

Samura is open to working with Corsairs and I'm sure Hogosha and Farmer Alliance are as well. Tell me what did you have in mind about those business proposals so that the Samura Board of Directors might discuss the best possible outcomes for both of us and, of course, to bring demise to Kishiro.

Arigato,
Ichiro Takahashi

[Image: ichiro_bottom.png]
[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Well met, amigo Ichiro. Im glad my message have reached your ears. Recent diplomacy changes in Kusari government made some mark of weakness on Corsair markets and I have a plan to spit on Kishiro and increase your and our outcome from our relations.
As usual, our storage depots filled with artifacts that needs to be delivered to those who will to pay for them. And as usual, our people needs food and rum that Kusari makes. That part of my plan, I suppose, you already know. But prosperity alone is not enough. We need to bring you back to charge, and for that, Corsairs will strike at Honshu. We shall interrupt in any bisness Kishiro doing there, steal their property and share with you, kill their guards and kidnap their workers. Also we would like to keep pressure on Outcast and GMG presense as well, so they do not interfere in our operation there.
I would want to know what do you think about this plan, amigo. Maybe you would give us more intel on our target? Like their trade routes, storage facilities or patrol paths. So far my recon parties have little success on that.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

[Image: ichiro_top.png]

To: Raul Lopez, honorable Elder of the Brotherhood

Konnichiwa honorable one,

I already like your plan of spitting on Kishiro, Lopez-san.

Moving artifacts from your depots will not be a big problem. The combined transport fleets of Samura, Hogosha, and the Farmer's Alliance will make a quick job of emptying them.

Samura will eventually come to power, sooner rather than later. But with you helping us, that could happen even earlier than we have hoped for. Pillaging Kishiro convoys and stations, stealing their belongings, and reducing them to little more than the organisms upon which the great Junyo fish prey upon is just the perfect thing to do to them. As for keeping pressure on the filthy drug addicts and annoying gas sniffers, I couldn't agree more with you. They have to be kept at bay so that this operation can work, to say nothing of their general nuisance.

I could also give you some intel on Kishiro convoy movements, their bases of operation, security and man power, and weaknesses you could exploit to complete this mission. You might wonder how do we know all this and how do we manage to keep tabs on so many things they do, well let's just say we have a long list of people ''watching'' Kishiro business, among others.

In Honshu, Kishiro has two bases of operation, one being Yukawa Shipyard, used for building ships and engines, and the other being Planet Honshu, used for producing Optronics and Optical Chips. The shipyard and planet's defenses are not to be underestimated. Kishiro forces might be weak but their assets are well defended by Kusari Naval Forces and Kusari State Police. Raiding their stations would require some delicate planning and luck but might pay off on the long run. On the other hand raiding their convoys, which are quite frequent, would be a fast way to inflict great damage to them and cause terror and panic among their ranks, to say nothing of the tidy profit for yourselves.

Their trade routes and patrol paths mostly lead from the Okinawa gate and trade lane to Planet Honshu and continue to Yukawa Shipyard and to the New Tokyo gate. They also frequently pass toward Sigma-19 and 13, where they acquire H-Fuel from their GMG associates for shipping. I ask you to avoid any unnecessary killing and bloodshed, because they are Kusari people after all and are only mislead. After Samura's return to power in Kusari, they will join us again and we will lead them to greatness they deserve.

I think you may want to speak with the Farmers about their recently built station, Kamisu Base, within the nebulae of Honshu. I am sure you could acquire supplies as well as unload those you might find.

I hope my words will be of use to you and your men in the coming days. If you have any other questions, please ask them here. Until our next talk, I wish you luck in the upcoming battles you will lead.

Arigato,
Ichiro Takahashi

[Image: ichiro_bottom.png]