Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair Huntress thief, unstable pilot on board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Receiving transmission*

*To : Corsair Elders Broadcast channel*
*Copy to : Freeports and Grand Canaria Broadcast channel*
*Subject : Possible unstable pilot on board of a stolen Huntress*
*Priority : High*

Hola hermanos and dear zoners, here corsair Grimly.

You all corsairs trusted the pilot Lupo and allowed him to purchase and then register his huntress cruiser.

But today, I was seeing him in Omega 7, and the rheinland. Some traders was crying about his pirate and terrorists activities around Freeport 1, regardless his zoner identification.

I asked him what's his mission to bring a cruiser. The first answer i received was he wanted to go into liberty, New York system. Here I ordered him to back to the omicrons as fast as possible. I also sent a broadcast to all liberty forces to be ready if interception would be needed due to the long time Lupo has taken to respond.

Before the rheinlander battleship Strausberg started to open fire, i saw him going back to Stuttgart system. I apologized the liberty forces for their mobilization and followed the thief. Then i received comms from Lupo where he said he was planing to pirate and terrorize all traders around omegas. My decision was to open fire before he could get Freeport station.

The destruction was successfully done. An hunter died soon after, maybe his piloting components was damaged by the explosion.

Grimly, out.

*Transmission ends*
[Incoming Transmission
[Comm ID:
SCRAMBLED

I'll only say this once. The -=SdZ=- appear to be of both the Corsairs and the Outcasts.

Communications cut
...Incoming Transmission...
To: Concerned Parties

I have had no end of trouble from these -=SdZ=- individuals in omega 15 and new berlin. They are wreckless and have openly fired on Junker craft without warning or reason.

-=SdZ=-Lupo, flying a Raven's Claw Assault Fighter and equipped with a freelancer ID, was the primary individual involved. When two rogue rheinland captains piloting a stolen Rheinland Cruiser and Rheinland Gunboat attacked Junker's Union members in Omega 15, Lupo decided to join the fight without ever saying a word or having been asked to by the reckless captains who engaged prior.

If this behavior continues, our political emissaries will make an effort to have SdZ individuals banned from rheinland space by the Gottkanzler.