Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KNF, CORSAIR & OUTCAST FORCES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night, one of our units observed two vessels undocking from Yaren Base in Omicron Delta. Both carry Kusari navy ID's and have police and navy iff's. While undocked, neither the base nor Corsair patrols showed any sign of hostility towards these vessels.

Onboard the vessels was a combined more than two hundred Nomad components "harvested" from slain Nomads in the area.

Our unit inquired how KNF vessels managed to not be attacked using a Corsair base and was told, "Lol, we get along good with them."

The vessels were the "Super_Spuddage" and "Ms_Bubble".

The presence of KNF forces near Corsair bases is not good for our own business and I imagine not good for that of the Corsairs either.

Additionally, the Outcasts and Corsairs are sensitive to antagonizing the Nomads into attacking and I thought such a vast amount of harvested Nomad sources was noteworthy--I imagine the KNF might have concerns as well at their pilots docking Corsair bases and carrying tons of Nomad parts onboard.

An image recording was made of the vessels by our survey ship and is attached for your own interests. The vessels docked Yaren shortly after our vessel confronted them. They are a Talarca light Cruiser and Kusari gunboat.

Capture
The Super Spuddage was an LPI Talarca cruiser of all things if i reckon correctly.