Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Yuma] Yuma Colonization: Operational Channel & Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Members of the Independent Miners Guild ****

Dear Members of the Guild,

we all know that the Guild is housing thousands of our allies and friends of the Colonial Republic on Planet Pecos in Coronado under difficult conditions. They need a home. A real, new home.

The Republic and the Independent Miners Guild have decided to push for a sustainable solution for the refugee problem: the solution is Planet Yuma.

The Yuma Project:
  • We will complete the unfinished DSE docking ring project.
  • We will assist in Research & Development on how to tame the planet.
  • We will assist in the infrastructure and construction projects.
  • We will help to create a new home for our allies after the Tau 44 Exodus.
  • We will explore the resources of the planet and make use of its riches.

This is a megaproject that won't be completed overnight. But every step, every transport load, every bright idea, every breakthrough will get us close to the goal. Step by step.

Bonus Payments Available:

The Guild has reserved 1 billion credits for bonuses for those who support the Yuma Project. Report in this channel to receive the bonus. The greater your part in the project is, the bigger the paycheck will be.

I expect every part of the Guild to be ready to put their effort into this project and to make it become a successful story to look back in pride once it has been finished.

Good luck, Guildmembers. Let's do this!

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]

Current Assignments:

1. Transport Mission to Coronado:
  • Industrial Materials: 150.000
  • Superconductors: 1.200
  • Nanocapacitors: 12.000
  • Optronics: 8.500

Link to the original mission post: << secure data uplink >>
[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrow, ****

**** TO: Colonial Republic, Yuma Mission ****

Hey!

Alright, we did some flights today and found an unexpected shortcut. A system labelled Drake. There were like a dozen warning attached to that route, but we tried and it worked.

Had a big security team, so it seemed possible, yet there undeniably is danger, and we can never use this without security. I almost got my Shishapangma wrecked when I tried.

[Image: cr_miss_1_0.png]

I think these were these Scorpion class Wilde gunships that we sometimes saw in the Omegas a year or more ago. The rest seemed crazed Bretonian fighters and other ships, often of civilian origin.

After spotting 3 gunship class boats we requested reinforcements from Coronado and a Zephyr class Carrier responded. It was quite a fight when we jumped in and it was clearing the surrounding.

[Image: cr_miss_1_01.png]

I do not trust the scanners when it comes to Friend&Foe ID there. It was all pretty messed up.

Furthermore the infrastructure looked different. The gates were neither close to Sirian nor Gallic ones. But that's something for R&D to figure out.

Anyway, that was not our job.
So, let's cut that stuff.

We flew Industrial Materials. A lot of them.

We decided to drop the Industrial Materials off at Camp Lister as the IMG logistic department told us they could redistribute it easily. Sabah shipyard was much further away, and we needed to move fast.

Here are the reports:

[Image: cr_miss_1_1.png]

[Image: cr_miss_1_2.png]

[Image: cr_miss_1_3.png]

[Image: cr_miss_1_4.png]

Seems we are getting things done here. This looks better than expected!

I'll see you in space!

Julia Morrow
Convoy Leader

[Image: end.png]
**** INCOMING FROM: Michael Hamilton, Economic Division ****

**** TO: Colonial Movers ****

Hi guys,

Just reporting I've flown a couple of trial runs from Lancaster Trade Centre in the Newcastle system transporting Industrial Materials to Sabah Shipyard and to say I'm rather impressed. It's a relatively quick and safe run so rest assured I will be pursuing this further and I will be encouraging my brothers to do the same.

As I said, I've flown two runs now and the evidence is below:

First trial run - 3360 units of Industrial Materials
Second trial run - 3360 units of Industrial Materials

Total = 6720 units of Industrial Materials

Remaining total = 119385 of Industrial Materials
**** END OF TRANSMISSION ****

Hi guys,

After the trial runs of early this morning I took the opportunity to do a few more this afternoon. After completing two uneventful solo runs I bumped into Marli Evanz who had started doing the same thing so we started flying together and completed two further runs, four in total.

As I said, I've flown two runs now and the evidence is below:

First run - 3360 units of Industrial Materials
Second run - 3360 units of Industrial Materials
First run with Marli Evanz - 3915 units of Industrial Materials
My hold - 3360 units of Industrial Materials
Two Ships
Second run with Marli Evanz - 3915 units of Industrial Materials
My hold - 3360 units of Industrial Materials
Two ships

Total = 21270 units of Industrial Materials

Remaining total = 98115 of Industrial Materials

So just to recap that's four runs, with four cargo ships full of Industrial Materials that Julia Morrow led, each with a hold of 3915 being a shipment total of 62640.

Remaining total = 35475 of Industrial Materials

So after Julia's suicide mission (albeit successful) with mass numbers of haulers and security, I decided they've got it all in hand and can carry on as they like.

I decided my little Nanga Parbat, tough as it may be, would be minced in seconds by those wierd... "things" if I took that route on my own. I went for the required superconductors, which for the sake of profit, I decided to get from Pueblo Station in Colorado. It's only a small shipment so wouldn't be too tasking. I heard the Liberty Police have been pretty lax of late protecting the trade lanes through California, New York and Colorado. So I decided to take the shorter route via Ontario.

Another perfectly uneventful run. Just the way I like it. But unlike those half-jobs in the Shish-kebabs. I'll continue to take my shipment all the way to Sabah Shipyard.

Full 1200 shipment of Superconductors

Superconductors Shipment = COMPLETE

**** END OF TRANSMISSION ****[/align]

Well things are going so well with this job I decided to upgrade from my little Nanga to the chunky Shish-kebab. Much bigger hold.

Now that the Superconductor shipment was complete and someone had made a start on the Nanocapacitors, I thought I may as well finish that off. Now I don't tend to like "bending" the laws of Sirius, but for a cause like this (and a chance to tick off the Liberty Navy), I picked up my first shipment from Planet Hamburg and proceeded towards the worksite. Run into a few Rogue and Unioner problems in Bering but with the new firepower and armour I had in this new battletransport, I managed to fend them off easily. Although to be fair, most weren't stupid enough to try. Apart from that an uneventful run via the jump holes avoiding New York all the way to Cortez where I ran into a Gateway liner looking for a little work.

After dropping off the first shipment we rendezvoused at Planet Curacao to go and collect some more. We had a nice long chat about; all in good cause and what-not on the run to Hamburg. A similar story ensued on the return journey to Sabah Shipyard. Busy in Bering (although they now had two well armed transports to try and deal with), and quiet the rest of the way. We've overstocked the worksite a little bit but that can't hurt right?

Solo run holding 4050 Nanocapacitors
Allied Gateway vessel holding 3785 Nanocapacitors
My second run with 4050 Nanocapacitors
Total Shipment = 11885

Nanocapacitors Shipment = COMPLETE

Quick update, a single load of Optronics.

4000 Optronics

Optronics Shipment = 4000/8500

Just hauled The last part of this job. A split effort to do with another job.

Convoy
Altanta's Load
Foul Quacker's Load

Optronics = Complete

N.B. Sorry forgot Timestamps
Pages: 1 2