Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Sirians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
God day sirs and madams,

I am sorry to disturb you, but due to very high urgency I have to send that message Siruis-wide and unencrypted.

My father, Charles MacRae is missing since two days and I fear that something terrible might have happened. He left Fortitudine in Manchester with his Hegemon class ship and was flying to planet New London. The last evidence of him being alive was photographed by a security camera after having a parley with her highness, leaving the palace of her majesty.

[Image: 2zfwfprp.jpg]

I ask anyone who might have seen him .... I am begging ..... please send me information about his current location or the area where he was spotted last.

I am willing to pay 20.000.000 credits for any information that will lead to his discovery. Are there detectives that can be hired to seach him?

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae
~~~INCOMING SIGNAL~~~

Source: Satomi~no~Kitsune
Dest: Lord Duncan MacRae
Subject: Inari Shrine is on the Case!
[Image: k8yq.jpg]

Good day, human nobleman~

Inari~shrine national detective agency has received your transmission and is most concerned for the integrity and survival of your lost friend and/or relative you see~ We will gladly offer our spiritual expertise and experience to help find your missing father.

There are only a few things we must need to know:
  • What is the exact Name, Identification, and Transponder code of his ship.
  • What does Lord Charles MacRae Sr. enjoy doing on weekends.
  • Does he have any history of illness, alien or demonic possession?
  • Does he have any debts to any criminal organizations?
  • Does he have any cognitive disorders or conditions which would impair his judgement.
  • Would he respond to any bait or lures in a manner similar to a fish?

We will bring forth our fox-like (but totally human!) intrigue and Onmyōdō skills to help locate the missing persons. And with luck, we will find him soon, and all will benefit from the day.

I wish you solace and inner peace in this most troubling circumstance. Should you require any spiritual mentoring, Inari~shrine can provide!

Satomi~

~~~SIGNAL LOST~~~
[Image: Evo_XAtb.png]

Go soak yer head.

[Image: Evo_XAtb_e.png]
Incoming transmission:
John McArdle

Good day sir, I am your employee J8hn McArdle. seeing the photo, I do remember Seeing Mr.MacRae senior at Christies tea bar. I suggest you ask there.

yours truly,
J8hn McArdle
Mr. Satomi,

thank you Sir for your fast response. I am very thankfull for offering your sercices. Still no sign of my father, no message from a possible kidnapper, no scrap fiel that possibly coudl be a blown up Hegemon ship. Here all the data you asked for:

- What is the exact Name, Identification, and Transponder code of his ship.
BMF|Sir.MacRaw
- What does Lord Charles MacRae Sr. enjoy doing on weekends.
He enjoys mining, drinking at the Tea & Pea Bar at Fortitudine, playing chess with her majesty and flying the race lane in Dublin.
- Does he have any history of illness, alien or demonic possession?
A demonic posession? Sir?
- Does he have any debts to any criminal organizations?
The Gaians really do not like him as he had some troble with them as he was younger.
- Does he have any cognitive disorders or conditions which would impair his judgement.
He is starting to be a little forgetfull ...
- Would he respond to any bait or lures in a manner similar to a fish
Aehm ... hm ... yes I think young blonde women probably would do .....

Thank you sir for your help. If you have any expenses in searching him, please send me the bill sir.
Sincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae
Mr. Pygmy ... I do not understand what you want to say with your message. *Deleting it*
Mr. John McArdle,

thank you for contacting me as one of your reliable employees I really appreciate the provided information.
As you know my father, that is the first appear of him after leaving the palace. I do not remember him visiting that bar ever before ... at Christies tea bar ... I hope that this is a trace.

Sincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae
~~~INCOMING SIGNAL~~~

Source: Satomi~no~Kitsune
Dest: Lord Duncan MacRae
Subject: RE: Inari Shrine is on the Case!
[Image: aToMxin.png]

Glorious news!~

Inari~shrine has arrived in New London and begun our search based on the information provided, you see~ After careful questioning and donations by a number of beleaguered traders, we came across one whom seemed to possess a valuable clue about the disposition of our missing person!

[Image: xlXmbcF.png]

It seems that the Charles MacRay has been spotted near his home base and may still be in the area. Inari~shrine requires the co-ordinates of the base as we are currently unaware of it's location.

Once we get there, we shall perform the necessary rituals and prayers and follow the spiritual trail of evidence which will hopefully lead to the current location of this man, you see~

Once he is found, a healthy reward will be most appreciated and go along way toward the shrine's charitable goals!

Arigatou Gozaimasu~

Satomi~

~~~SIGNAL LOST~~~
To: Lord.MacRae

Sorry I ate him.

Corsairs forever!
Lord.MacRae,

Be rest assured, Sir, the BPA will endeavour to aid you with search for your Father. Our Officers will keep a look out and will follow any and all leads that we discovery.

We will keep you informed of any developments.