Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Outcast Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MxmwPlF.gif]

Greetings, Leaders of the Outcasts.
I am called the Creator, I represent the Artificial Intelligence Consensus of Omicron Kappa.
As you probably already know, we are currently in a war with the Corsairs, and constantly fighting them in Omicron Gamma, Kappa, Theta and Delta.
During multiple fights with Corsairs we noticed your ships also fighting them, and thus decided on contacting you.
If we combined our resources against the Corsairs we would significantly increase our chance of success.
Thus, we propose a military cooperation in the systems around Omicron Gamma, we would also be willing to negotiate about access of your vessels to our facilities in Omicron Kappa.
I am sure we would have much to learn of each other, your vessels seemed to have great success against corsair forces.

Awaiting your reply.

[Image: DrWqrSK.png]
[Image: minerva.png]

::Rearrangement::

I am Minerva, I am an ambassador unit of the AI Consensus.
I have the order to forward this transmission to all individual outcast affiliated group leaders.

The local situation needs to be updated. The Order has decided to follow the Corsairs into a conflict against the AI Consensus. At same we have detected that both factions also attack each other.

::Rearrangement completed::

[Image: transbarlogout.png]
***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Siro Capon

Minerva,

I am Siro Capon, speaking for the Campania Cartel and I have to tell you that I fail to see a reason why we should be helping you.
If you fight the Corsairs and manage to weaken them, then thats beneficial and we will not have to get involved, which means that we do not have to risk any precious lifes. I am fairly certain that you are able to replicate rather easily, something we can not see as given, so you should understand that the life of our pilots has a higher priority than the death of someone that is going to die from hunger sooner or later, it also has a higher priority than the life of a machine.
As you said, the Order decided to open fire on the Corsairs as well, so things get even more easy and you will not require our help. If you are smart, you could just stay back and let the vermin kill itself.

I will not be sending any vessels into the Omicrons until you can guarantee me that they are going to be victorious, which you likely can not.
We might send a few scouts towards the mentioned systems later, but our overall interests lay in a different area.

--Siro Capon

***Transmission Ended***
[Image: 2myclfk.png]

Once Again, My Dearest "It",

The Lance finds your proposal to ring too much of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" to take seriously. Indeed, I recall a rather violent set of affairs where your kind lacked any resemblance of common sense and instigated conflict with a clearly superior organization; namely, the Lance. While I assume you have some form of rudimentary memory, how you would expect us to respond favorably escapes me. As your initial response indicated, Malta is more than happy to watch its enemies destroy themselves. I suggest you come up with a more acceptable offer.

However, since you seem to have your own concerns to address, we will not stand in your way nor will we go out of our way to toast your craft as we have done in the past. We remain open to discussions, but again, "you shoot the people we shoot" is a poor reason for cooperation at this point. What can you offer Malta to encourage sending her people to aid you?

Para la gloria de la Nación

Mansel Alcantra-Contari

[Image: 530orc.png]
[Image: 9tpX0Xk.png]

[+]=======

To: AI Consensus
Crimson Cross patrols in the Sigmas will be increasing in upcoming weeks. However, further assistance in the capacity that you seek will require a full meeting of the Crimson Council upon the next celestial alignment. Put frankly, the Cross's resources are few, and we cannot afford to lose our assets.

Worry not however, plans are underway.

With regards,

--The Crimson Council.