Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Deep Space Engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kelly.png]

Dear ladies and gentlemen

As you well know Omicron Supply Industries is mostly operating in the less developed areas of space. Now, there are certain routes that are used quite often and lack distinct reference points for orientation. To minimize the risks of getting lost in such a system, we would like to know if it is possible to acquire the technology for, or, the navigation buoy themselves.

And if it’s possible if you could give me a ballpark figure how much that would cost us (per buoy ,if sold as such) to get our hands on them. Most preferably, transport and placement would be done be our own assets, but if that’s not a possibility please say so.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: glra.png]

***Resending Transmission***

[Image: DSE_Logo.png]

Mr. Kelly,

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in Deep Space Engineering for all of your construction needs.

We do indeed manufacture and deploy navigation buoys and guarantee they are of the highest performance and durability, able to withstand all the rigors of deep space - extreme temperatures, debris, collisions, radiation, explosions, weapons fire, and more.

While we are unable to release the schematics for our buoys, we would be happy to sell ready-to-deploy units with a bit more information - namely, quantity, the location they are to be deployed at, and survey data of the area, if available. We are also willing to deploy our own survey teams, but that will incur additional cost. What I can tell you at present is that your offer to furnish your own labor through transportation and placement should reduce the overall cost by at least 30%. As they utilize similar proprietary safeguards found in trade lane deployment units, setup should be as effortless as it is difficult to reverse-engineer.

We at Deep Space Engineering hope you have a pleasant day. We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Jordan Landers
Communications Director

Good day Mr. Landers

I am very aware of the specifics of your navigation buoys and, yes, the quality and performance of those is quite astonishing.

As you are not willing to sell the blueprints, I would like to inquire what 30 buoys would cost us, with transportation and placement, of course, being done by assets of Omicron Supply Industries.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

Mr. Kelly,

Following a lengthy restocking and reassessment of our inventory, we have 30 deep space hazard buoys ready for sale and pick up. The usual price of 300,000,000 s.c. would have included shipping and installation, but as you will be providing your own, we will waive those fees, bringing the total to 250,000,000 s.c. Although we guarantee lasting quality and durability out of the box, all units come with a full-service warranty.

Please let us know if this is acceptable.

Regards,

Jordan Landers
Communications Director

Dear Mr. Landers

The price of 250'000'000 s.C. for 30 navigation buoys sounds very reasonable. Now, if you could tell me the dimensions of a buoy including packaging, my staff can calculate how many transports we'll need to take the cargo in one go.

As standard with Omicron Supply Industries: Cash against goods. I do hope that is in line with DSE-policy.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

Mr. Kelly,

As the reputation preceding OSI is more than satisfactory, we find the arrangement agreeable. Due to integrated proprietary tamper-proof quick-deployment measures, each navigation buoy container will require two standard units of cargo space. Your vessels have been cleared for docking access at Baltimore Shipyard and the crews have been instructed to anticipate your arrival.

Regards,

Jordan Landers
Communications Director