Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Object Unknown, New Etheria High Orbit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tactus had returned, now with two human vessels, primarily for defence.

"Elder and Seers, I have returned to New Etheria. I await my tasks."
Loki wakes up, returning to Object Unknown.

"My Elders and Seers, I have returned to New Etheria. I await my tasks."

Moving slowly back into the dark purple shadows and gloom waiting for his tasks from his Elders and Seers.

I turned from the observation port, taking interest in those awakening. Soon we would see which of our people would prove to be strong, and who would not. I glanced at Splinter, uploading the recent intelligence gathered and ship acquisitions altering our situation.

I gestured to those stirring, indicating that he should inform them of their tasks. Splinter had ways of making things clear for those beneath himself.

Gazing back to the ongoing expansion of our facility, I knew soon we would find which of the survivors would prove to be our true assets.
Loki arrives back to Object Unknown. Having much to report to Elder Sharp and Seer Splinter. Loki bows down on the floor and starts speaking.

"'Elder Shard', 'Seer Splinter'. 'I' have much to tell, 'my' tasks are complete. 'I' have much information and intelliengence on 'Omicron-Zeta' as it is known."

Starting to focus intently, giving Elder Shard and the Seers to share intelligence from him. Intelligence
[Image: JF3L0QQ.jpg?2]

"Loki" arrives back at "Object Unknown" for one last time, before he prepares to move out and searches for his new home. Loki comes home with good news to give "Elder Shard" and "Seer Splinter"

With all the intelligence Loki had gathered he kneels down infront of "Elder Shard" and "Seer Splinter" once again. "Loki" Starts fading into his darkness and into the purple gloom, liquid form sharing all the intelligence. The intelligence that was gathered was mostly system updates on reconed systems. Systems that was scouted, cleared and made sure was safe for passage.

"Elder Shard", "Seer Splinter", this is all "my" intelligence gathered from a scouting mission to find a new "Home".

Omicron 74 - Intelligence

"For New Etheria!"
Crankshaft shuffled around his makeshift laboratory. He had acquired some liquid cardamine from a human seller. He had paid a lot of credits, which he didn't mind, as the excitement of experimenting with it far outweighed the loss of the "human" credits.

[Image: BVP6O52.jpg]

He looked at the captured human who dared to attack him. The walls of the room that held him were made of steel. 5 inches thick. The doorway was enveloped in a force field. Hidden within the ceilings were cameras, recording every movement of the captive."A bit too much, but with this potent substance you never know" Crankshaft said to himself.

Crankshaft then stood at the doorway studying the human before him. The human glared back at him in defiance. He got up and banged his fist on the force field. "GET ME OUT OF HERE" he shouted. His ranting continued for a quite a while as he continued to hurl expletives at the alien before him. He then slumped into the corner as the hopelessness of his situation dawned upon him.He Turned his gaze towards Crankshaft and pleaded for his life. The human looked for any sign in the alien that may show he was getting through to him but the lifeless cold eyes revealed nothing.

[Image: vY26Hqj.jpg]

Crankshaft then pressed the button that injected the sedative gas into the room. The human coughed a bit and then slipped into unconsciousness.

He took a vial of the liquid cardamine and released the force field. He stepped into the room and then injected a small amount into his subject.

He then picked up his data pad and typed something on it. He then observed the still unconscious subject for a few minutes, and then diverted his attention to something else. The screen behind him suddenly beeped to life. A line of words blinked continuously.

It read

"Subject's Genetic Code Transforming".
Pages: 1 2