Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMF - Isle of Skye - Trading Request channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Requesting docking permission:
Name: Adama.Johnson
Ship-Name: IC.Adam_Smith
Faction: IC (Independent)
Purpose: Interspace commerce, especially Ores.
BMF Base-Name: Fortitudine
Do you want to visit Fortitudine's "Tea & Pee Bar"? Why or why not? I think ill give it a try. But time is Money, and Sirius never sleeps.
Good day Mr. Johnson,

thank you for your interest in our base, bar and product. You are now integrated for docking and the docking crew has prepared a slot for your ship. Currently we have 40.000 ore in storage, so feel free to buy as much as you like.

Also you are granted a free drink in our bar. Have a nice stay.

Yours,
MacRae
Name Adam Torres
Ship-Name: Amross
Faction: Freelancer
Purpose: The purchase of your finer commodities.
Do you want to visit Fortitudine's "Tea & Pee Bar"? Why or why not?:
Sure I'll stop. My journey is a long one and some drinks wouldn't hurt.
Evening Mr. Torres,

your Ship Amros is now allowed to dock at our base.

Yours,
MacRae
Name: Miles Stuart
Ship-Name: Gateway|
Faction: Gateway Shipping Inc.
Purpose: Ore trade

Greetings MacRae. Yes, we come to it again. I am asking for docking permission for Gateway| vessels aboard Fortitudine for ore trading purposes. With our cessation of operations within the Taus, we are still looking for more business partners closer to home to work with, and your operations next door in Manchester certainly provide us with some good opportunities.

I'm not exactly sure why you have denied us docking permissions in recent times; citing some crazed, nationalistic preference or whatnot. I fully understand that BMM is more, how do I put it? Crown-aligned and cozy with Bowex, sure, but that has not stopped them from doing business with us or denying us access to their mining operations. We already have docking access to all other major BMM operations including Graves, Bristol, and Douglas, and even their gold ore depot at Tower of London. So, your reasoning of previous denial seems just baffling to me.

In any case, here we are again. We want to do business. I await your answer.

-Stuart out.
[Image: q6hyy2fy.jpg]

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... Mimimimister ........ Stuuuuuuuuaaaaaaarrrt,

thaaaaaaaanks for contactiiiiiiing meeeeeee agaaaaain. I have a liiiiiitle engine proooooooblem right now pleaaaaaaaase forgive meeeee abouuuut that. Thiiiiiis thruster does nooooot stooooop tooooooooo turn my shiiiiip arouuuuund.

Ah ... puhhhhh its getting slower. What the heck was wrong with that thruster.

So again, hello Mr. Stuart. I think you are talking about our latest discussion? I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I thougt it was clear that the denial was not because of it not being a pleasure to do some business with Gateway. It was because after the contracts with Universal Shipping and Deep Space we had not enough manpower to be able to provide enough ore for another big company. Also the denial was for building a base together due to the same reason.

I am glad you started another approach for establish a strong business relationship. I therfore am pleased to tell you that Gateway has now docking rights to Fortitudine! I hope you will find enough stock of Hydrocarbon ore to your satisfy your demand.

Be invited to ask for a free drink in our Tea and Pee Bar..

Yours,
MacRae
[Image: 2aYaEOq.png]

Name: Guildmaster John Marshall
Ship-Name: BHG|Mephistoles
Faction: Bounty Hunters Guild
Purpose: Equipment purchases, repairs
Do you want to visit Fortitudine's "Tea & Pee Bar"? Why or why not?: I'm sure you can imagine that Guildmembers tend to drink.

With Sheffield Station being nearby, The Guild has a strong presence in the Manchester system. It's also no secret that the lanes and fields are favourite hangouts of many different kinds of lowlifes, so it's possible your base might be the nearest repair bay for a hunter that's picked up a bloody nose. I'm asking Fortitudine administration to allow ships with the BHG| transponder to dock on your station.

Doing so would improve security around your base, widen your market of equipment customers and give hunters doing a dirty job somewhere to regroup. Everybody wins.

[Image: mnGWY6l.png]
*Opening video stream*
[Image: vk35l54o.jpg]

Good morning Guildmaster,

repairs and equipment for the Bounty Hunters, Sir? Of course!
*... oooh is that stream activated? I did not ...*
To have some brave hunters in the bar was exactly the last thing missing until now on our base. With a Gaian base near, perhaps you can also find some bounties, but please not the Gaian's living there as we kind of like them.

So, let's say neigbhours, docking for all BHG| is granted and I hope to see many of your people soon, Sir. If you have any special demands for equipment, please, just let me know and I arrange it for you and your Guildmembers.

Yours,
MacRae
Greetings,
I would dock on your station If you allow.I am interest products.
I am a normal trader,the ship is: fighter_2000.
[Image: 9jxn6uvg.jpg]
Dear Sir,

your ship fighter_2000 was integrated to be able to dock on our station Fortitudine now.

Thank you very much
Mischa Deransne
BMF Base Management
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7