Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Republican Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kelly.png]

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren

In reference to your order of advanced equipment from our subsidiary “Kosenayr Technologies Inc.” I’m afraid we have to solve a few issues before we can negotiate a purchase contract.

According to your government, your order is nothing but a scam, and the legality of the transaction is questionable at best. What kind of insurance can you give us to prove the legitimacy of your order?

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

Appendix
Your Order
Statement of Rheinland Goverment

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

To: Jason Kelly , OSI
Encrypted: High
Priority: High

Guten Tag , Herr Kelly

I am informed that Omicron Supply Industries is at Rheinland Criminal Database still . I don't know details of that occurred . To handle this , i advise discuss situation with Kommissar Dieter Heinrichs from Rheinland Federal Polizei .

As for my contract , probably you forgot, but i am not the new client . That that now i have job in other corporation doesn't mean that i am became a swindler . Me need to know , to where send credits . And i will pay contract completely to prove the legitimacy . Small addition if it is possible, we will buy 2 Cloaking Device Mk II Advanced .

With the best regards

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren

I am very sorry. I believe our translation matix is experiencing a malfunction. Could your please rephrase your reply in sirian standard language?

Best regards
Jason Kelly

[Image: AaronKessler.png]

Guten Tag Mr. Jason Kelly. President Smirnoff apologizes that he could not sort out the communication issues and has asked me to speak with you instead. My name is Aaron Kessler. Mr. Smirnoff assures your organization that is genuine and to prove how legitimate the contract is he is willing to wire transfer the agreed amount credits before Republican shipping receives the equipment. That being said, the president would like to make a change to the contract... more of an addition actually. He wants to know if it is possible to acquire 2 Cloaking Devices Mark 2 advanced along with already requested equipment. We await your response.

[Image: tbFooterNew.png]

Sehr geehrter Herr Kessler

While we appreciate your offer to pay in advance, we would like to keep on the millenia-old principle of goods against money. We do, however, recognize this offer as sign that your proposal is as legit as our equipment. The addition to the order is, technically speaking, not an issue, completion of the order will just take a bit longer.

The real issue is legality. The leaders of Rheinland have shown with their extortionist practices and their bigotry towards Omicron Supply Industries that they are as far away from reason as humanly possible. Therefore, OSI will not take any chances with this bureaucratic theocracy. That, sadly, does include doing business with anyone approved by this regime.

However, I’m sure that we could find someone willing to put up with the Rheinland government in order to conduct business there. After all, competition in the shipping industry of Rheinland is very light these days with the major players ousted. But rest assured, they will not be able to compete in the same price range as OSI.

So with your permission, I could forward your order to the next best competitor active in Rheinland Territory.

Best regards
Jason Kelly