Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Workers Of Leeds Revolutionary Army - The Leeds Looters - Recruitment Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Workers Of Leeds Revolutionary Army

System: Welcome to The Workers Of Leeds Revolutionary Army Recruitment Channel.
System: Here you will be asked a number of questions regarding your application to the Looters.

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF][size=small][align=justify][font=Courier][u]Inrp Form:[/u]

[b]Name:
A Biography:
Why are you joining the Looters:[/b]

[u]Oorp Form:[/u]

[b]How long have you played Discovery for:
Have you ever been sanctioned (provide a link):
In your own words describe the Looters relations to the Royal Navy:
Have you roleplayed a Bretonian before:[/b][/font][/align][/size][/color]

System: You will receive a transmission within one day. Good luck.

Important Frequencies

Faction Information | Recruitment | Feedback
Inrp Form:

Name:Seamus Flattery
Previous Occupation:Mine worker and transport captain
A Biography:
I was a mine worker before the Gauls took over. life was fine, with Jane, my wife. But when the Gauls arrived, they were merciless. I was imprisoned, and They...........killed Jane. I have been looking for vengeance since, and heard that the Armed Forces would save us, but they never did. I took up the law in my own hands, but swore to get my revenge, for getting betrayed.

Why are you joining the Looters:

For Jane. she would have wanted me to.

Oorp Form:

How long have you played Discovery for: you know me, Cash
Have you ever been sanctioned (provide a link): a sancti8n and a warning. you already know of that.
In your own words describe the Looters relations to the Royal NavyTongueure kill. we izz anger at zhem
Have you roleplayed a Bretonian before:BAF, MN, BMF, will that do?
-=Opening Transmission=-

Mr. Flattery,

A sad tale.. Seems like you are like the rest of us. The Bretonians aren't worth moaning about, the Gauls are just as guilty.. We need the support of brave men like you. Consider yourself one of us. Collect your Talon at Trafalgar Station, the Junkers are most welcoming.

-=Closing Transmission=-