Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Head Golanski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
............::::::::::::::............Comms ID Transfer Link Protocal 1-9-2............::::::::::::::............
............::::::::::::::............ID: Operative Stone............::::::::::::::............

[Image: stock-footage-sequence-of-shots-of-telev...r-bars.jpg]

"Good day commander...Stone's here...I had a...'run in' with some people who I will call as...D9..LSF's huskies...so to speak...I had a friendly 'chat' with them...about their...equipment....their nomadic...equipment...though they..denied any reason of having such...course not...however that's not why I'm...contacting you sir...I said I would...'meet' with them later...as standard...meetings go...I will have my...'chats' monitored what what happens..next time...however I am asking that...if anyone does see these...'people'...that you watch them...closely...I have a feeling they are...not as they seem..."

............::::::::::::::............Transmission terminated............::::::::::::::............
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

It has been a while I heard from you, Stone.

Even as I cannot in clear conscience take LSF operative word as honest, other divisions of theirs encountered confirm your doubts. Even as humans they remain a very harmful thorn to our operations in Liberty and surroundings. It would appear setbacks they induced finally backfired, which we seen and continue to observe in Kusari. Remain vigilant out there and come back alive.

Golanski out.