Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Songs of Wylf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From the Imperial Throne, of the Imperial Hall, of the Imperial City, of the Empire:
By the order of the 1st Lord of the Aesir, his mightyness and most Honorable Emperor Mech.

The Skald Wylf of the Imperial Court will hearby be selling his services. In order to build up a very special Imperial treasury, that no one but Wylf and the Emperor alone will have any say over. Wylf will sing songs about battles and fights. victories and loses. He will not, cannot do songs about entire wars unless the war is broken down in to specific battles-in which case Wylf would be writing a song for each battle and the expense of such work will run high.

Wylf is a trained in the ways of the Eddic-Skald, meaning he has a tendency to make allusions to events and metaphors which will only make sense in the context of Norse Mythology. Wylf although skilled in hand to hand combat, is not a pilot. He has never flown a fighter or ship, nor used a Mech. And therefore you will not see him on Freelancer.

All payments will be made to the highest Ranking WA member on Freelancer, which is Dab or Darkwulf. All songs have a minimun price of 2.5 Million credits. Despite how terrible it might be you are obligated to pay 2.5 Million once you agree to the song. If it is terrible, then Wylf's reputation with be tarnished and you will never have to worry about purchasing another song from him again.However, The minimun 2.5 million is not in reality the price. The customer will decide how much the Song Wylf comes up with is worth. However if Wylf comes up with fairly good songs, worth more then 2.5 Million and a customer abuses the minimun obligation by never paying Wylf more, Wylf will refuse to work for that person ever again. Wylf will not sing a song that has any sort of AW defeat or shame in it, also all AW requested songs will be free of charge.

If Wylf presents a song and some one refuses to pay for it, the AW will make certain that they pay for it; one way or another. Wylf is very dear to the Warriors of Aesir, as well as the Asgard Warriors. The Emperor has seen fit to lend him here to help strengthen WA, AW and the discovery servers relationshsip.
Songs as a way to repay or glorify one of your friends, or mens success in battle could be a very good and interesting alternative to other forms of compliment.

Replay to this post or PM Wylf if you have questions or orders.
-Sir Archer, Herald of the Emperor

As you have read,
I am here to help
I'll sing of your dead,
and anything else.

I hope that we
can become fast friends,
and that you'll see
I'm worth it in the end.
My lord has commissioned me,
To ask of all warriors here,
To post a battle they wish to see
me turn to into something dear.

If your battle is worthy enough,
If you describe it well,
If your heroics are the right stuff,
Then your story I shall tell.

Respond to this post,
With your battle story
If you don't give it your most,
Then it will get no glory.
Completed the Angels job and am open to create more songs.
The 2 highest ranking members of AW are Dab and Me. Not darkwulf.