Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The BD| leadership & construction yard workers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
............::::::::::::::............Comms ID Transfer Link Protocal 1-9-2............::::::::::::::............
............::::::::::::::............ID: Operative Stone............::::::::::::::............

[Image: stock-footage-sequence-of-shots-of-telev...r-bars.jpg]

"Good day Blood Dragons, this is...Order cover agent Aelita Stone. I'm contacting upon a request. I came to notice that your bomber, the Nodachi is indeed lighter and faster then our current bomber..and even my current bomber. I was wondering if it would be possible to obtain one of these ship's for my own personal use. When do you have a answer, please contact me over this channel. Out."

............::::::::::::::............Transmission terminated............::::::::::::::............
[Image: BDME_zps6eae6780.jpeg]

***Incoming Transmission***
***Encryption: Crimson***
***Topic: Greetings and Updates***

This is Daimyo Tanken,
The Daimyo of the Blood Dragons of Kyoto and a loyal servant of the one true Hideyoshi Dynasty.

So, and Order agent wants one of our vessels? Well, I see no issue with it, and after talking with the Shogun he agrees. I hope you enjoy our vessel,

Be advised, Our tech is similar but Kusarian technological connections are considerably smaller then those in the rest of Sirius, shorts in the connections are about 75% more frequest when mixed with Order, identification Key Technology.

Enjoy your new ship pilot.

***Transmission Terminated***