Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Corsario Empire || From: Sierra Hawkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7DId69G.png]

Uhhh... Hey there Corsairs!!

Gaian Hawkins here! We've heard you've got some awesome transport! Or Train is it? Damn... Shortly we would like to try that thing, if you don't mind. You know, our friends need some help with equipment and some things. We need an awesome transport. Credits and food in exchange? Or anything else? Oh and ya, artifacts on our way back to Islay. Is that good?

I'm awaiting your response, Corsario!

Gaian Hawkins!!

[Image: ZRJgTdZ.png]
[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Hola Gaian. First of all - who do you mean by ''we''? The Circle? Are you somewhat replacement of Nature Lase Hope? I havent heard of Gaians since Gallia conquered Edinburg and established NAP with Gaians. I was told you went to some new system and started to set up there, leaving Bretonia to die by hands of Gallia. Have you returned now under flags of a Circle?

Also, your information is correct. We have a transport of our own but also a train. Which of those you are talking about, if not both? But whichever is ship - we can definitly make up an agreement. Terms I think are rather simple - we give you access to all our ships up to Gunboat and you do same in exchange. Because lately some of members of Brotherhood was asking me to get some Gaian ships for them. Looks like they trully like what you have created there.
The main thing that wonders me though - are you the lead group of Gaian movement? If not - who is? And if yes - is there any other groups that you will need to consult before making up this kind of a deal?

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

[Image: 7DId69G.png]

Heya Elder Lopez,

The Gaian Guard cell, called Circle is replacement of Nature's Last Hope... I have to admit it's just temporary replacement. We are currently preparing new group and I'm sure you'll hear of it shortly. Gallia, well we haven't got men, women and equipment for another front... That's reason of NAP. Gaians remained in Edinburgh system, keeping Gaia and it's nature, but we built new stations in Bretonia. Of course open for Corsair forces.

Aha... I meant your Train... I can hardly remember it's name. First letter is "E" right? I'm sure your conditions are fair and our engineers will try to provide you with our ships and equipment.

And I think "The Circle" is only one group for now. As I said, Gaians are preapring new group and I would like to extend this deal for already mentioned group. I can't confirm it's going to work, I can't confirm it's going to fall... Time is the main factor now.

Bye, bye!

The Circle, Hawkins.

[Image: ZRJgTdZ.png]