Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Core Combined Forces Reporting Channel [All Core IDs]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::

Identification: Emile Gustaf
Encryption: High
Subject: Mission Report

Mission Report #131

A good day to all of you,

I was on a patrol in the Omega-9 system and found in the Star Spaceport nomad materials to be sold to the public. I went back to Omega 3 to grab a pint at the Freeport 1. Will be awaiting orders.

Signing off,

-E. Gustaf
Templar

:::[Ending Transmission]:::

>]Incoming Transmission
>]Sender: Samuel Carter
>]Subj: Patrol Report.
>]Loc: Freeport 9, Omicron Theta

Greetings,

I was finishing my patrol in Omega 9 system when a Corsair Bomber class ship showed up on my scanners. I tracked him and tried to question him but seemed like he was full of jokes. I shot him down and returned safely to Freeport 9. That would be all for now.
Attachments: [One and Two]
>]Ending Transmission

< INCOMING TRANSMISSION >

Sender: Heinrich.Holstein
Regarding: Patrol report (Omicron's: Rho -> Zeta -> 100 -> Mu -> Zeta -> Rho)

During a standard patrol the Omicrons, I had many fight's with Order and Nomad's.
I took prisoners, after the battles:

ANNEX

< END OF TRANSMISSION >

Regarding: Patrol report (Omicron's: Zeta -> Delta -> Kappa -> Gamma -> Kapp -> Delta -> Zeta)

During a standard patrol the Omicrons.
I had many fight's with Corsair and Nomad's.
This time, the lack of prisoners.
The Glory of Bounty Hunters Guild Core|!

ANNEX ONE
ANNEX TWO

< END OF TRANSMISSION >

asdasdasdasda
Attention pilots, new orders from high command:

Quote:
  1. I will need working technical analysis of all known Order vessels. Flight Characteristics, Structural Details, Technological Capabilities, and Units equipped with them. The works.

2. Second, I will need data on the behavior and anything that can be inferred on the psychology of the Exogen bioforms common in the Edge Worlds. In-depth observation is key here.

3. Finally, I need to know the exact nature and disposition of the rumored Colonial Republic forces in the area. We have spotted several large vessels breaching the Tohoku and Karafuto passages in the past. I want to know what exactly they are doing so far north.

Evidence, such as scans or voice records will be appreciated. Pilots who successfully gather material relating to the above will be rewarded.

That is all.

Sender: Sam Carter
Regarding: Zoners' Actions
Zoners' actions within the Omicons have been really..strange lately. I was tracking a Nomad ship to Omicron 99 system, which i lost right after jumping on the other side due the Ion Storms. I was returning back to base when i've recieved some weird signals so i checked it out and i saw This. Now, i don't know since when are Zoners so interested in Nomads, but something tells me it's The Order's doing here. We returned back to base, safely and unharmed. This would be all for now.
Carter out.

< END OF TRANSMISSION >

***Incoming Transmission***
ID:Neil Malone
Subject: Nomad, Order battle

Good day!
I'm here to report the battle from yesterday.I was flying with Core|WV-Numidia in Omicron Zeta , as we approached G2-3 we saw a huge Nomad battleship decloaking and destroying an Order battleship.As we saw what is happening we start attacking the nomad battleship , who was destroyed in few minutes. Because I was heavy damaged I decided to return to Capetown for repairs, after I went back in fight , there was an Order carrier and a Nomad gunboat , the gunboat was destroyed by an Order , with all Nomads killed , we decide to kill Order as well , Numidia took out the Carrier , but unfortunately the other Order agent cloaked and he escaped.With all enemyes killed or retreaded we decided to go back to Capetown.

Loading data:

***Transmission Lost***

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::

[Image: Michael-fassbender.jpg]
Identification: Erik Nodtviet
Encryption: High
Subject: Report

Recently we have become lazy: easing back and allowing The Order to walk around the Omicrons as they please. I felt like our holiday and their break were long overdue for being cancelled. We launched a few ships from Dabadoru Station, and we showed them who owns the Omicrons.

[Image: LZ6scPe.png]
[Image: yv7ye9V.png]
[Image: q77RQ6t.png]
[Image: yFQ7Dnc.png]

That's all I have to report.
-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Ending Transmission]:::

Regarding: Patrol report (System's: Rho -> Zeta -> Minor -> 92 -> Tohoku -> 92 -> Minor -> Zeta )

Extraordinary patrol to Tohoku System.
System Tohoku looks abandoned! Repeat: System Tohoku looks abandoned! During the patrol not observed hostile forces. There are no traces of Colonial Republic ships (capitals, fighters or wrecks after them). Observed a strange calm Nomads and Order ships in passing Omicron Systems.

Loading: ANNEX

< END OF TRANSMISSION >

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37