Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Etherium | From: AI Consensus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2sKCko6.png]

Hello. I am FOUNDATION, mining and engineering overseer of the Verrellion Resource Complex. I have heard that your kind requires the resource "Iridium", and I, in turn, have opened up our base to you. As it stands, we are opening up the station to your transports and miners to allow an easy place to store mined Iridium for transit from the nearby fields. In addition, if you are so inclined, we are offering payment for the drop-off of any supplies, specifically reinforced alloy, food, oxygen, and water, at a 200% reimbursement rate of purchase price. Please inform myself or command units if you have any concerns, and respond via this channel once you have received and understood my message.

[Image: Bw3fYL1.png]

We hear them, they call for us!
Initiate communication.
Yes, Seer Splinter.

Object FOUNDATION, I am Seer Splinter. The Elder is currently in a meditative state and does not wish to be disturbed.

Allowing our Prions access to your station and supplies of Iridium is welcome. However, we are still coping with the effects of our lack of Iridium and it will be some time before we are able to regularly visits your station.

Regardless you have our thanks, and perhaps more importantly, our gratitude.

The Elder will be informed in due course.