Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SECURE CHANNEL] To: Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Blood Dragons

We are aware that Blood Dragons are not the mere pirates. As all of the Kusari citizens, you are THE citizens as well. We are not happy with the current politics of the Kusari Republic, but we are too small to provide any threat to coup d'etat that dares to call themselves our leaders.

We are requesting the access and starcharts to the Chugoku system, to provide suitable amount of pharmaceuticals, weapons and other supplies needed in your cause. We can avoid the suspicion by ordering suitable supplies from Liberty Space.

With regards,
Toori Takeda
[Image: BDME_zps6eae6780.jpeg]

*Akai flips through an old book*

You know, *he holds the book* This man had some good stuff in his head for being around in an age before any electronics.

*opens it and flips to a page*

Ah like this:

"The enlightened ruler is heedful, and the good general full of caution." ~ Sun Tzu

That guy is a genius, and I take his words to heart.

So enlighten me Mr.Takeda; Who are you? What do you stand for? What is this "Kyushu Trade Company". Why do you have interest in us, we who have been labeled a plague upon Kusari? Also, why do you want access to The Dragon's Nest?

Answer these questions, and then, maybe I will render my decision on what to do with you.

Respectfuly

Daimyo Tanken
To: Blood Dragons

My name is Toori Takeda, and I am one of co-founders of KTA.

Kyushu Trade Alliance (there was a typo in our previous message) is a relatively new trade faction that is consisting of farmers, managers and traders from Planet Kyushu, but do not find FA ways of fighting just, who have also failed to promote the Kyushu and traditional food.

In addition, we find neither Kishiro nor Samura responsible enough to fulfill a mission to serve Kusari citizens, since they are just companies that seeks fortune instead of happiness of the people.

The official version is that KTA trades Kyushu Rice and Sake to Liberty and we are also trying to get around the government ban on Bretonian corporations in Kusari, bringing Bretonian products to Kusari and vice versa.

The real reason for KTA to exist is to supply various sides with medical supplies, food, oxygen. That wouldn't not be possible, if anyone knew the real reasons - not under current regime and Gallia that lurks over Kusari.

Bringing up the foreign or newest Kusari Republic's toys and technologies to the Blood Dragons would also be possible.

There's another quote from Sun Tzu, that, I believe, would apply to reverse-engineering and various studies:
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.

With regards,
Toori Takeda
KTA - Bringing Taste Of Kyushu Into Your Home!