Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: KTA|Toori & KTA people | From: Operative Stone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
............::::::::::::::............Comms ID Transfer Link Protocal 1-9-2............::::::::::::::............
............::::::::::::::............ID: Operative Stone............::::::::::::::............

[Image: stock-footage-sequence-of-shots-of-telev...r-bars.jpg]

"So seeing as you 'think' you know everything...I wanted to ask this...who are you...what are you...how do you know the Order?...Where did you hear of the Order?...Why did you go to Liberty with Information that should of been classified?...And then suicide bomb yourself into the planet...? I feel like you must be joking with me honestly, however I will give you the chance to explain everything above...and please...don't mess with me...KTA|Toori said it already...The Order knows the truth...what truth are you talking about?"

............::::::::::::::............Transmission terminated............::::::::::::::............
.....secure channel opened.....
..............Toori Takeda......................
........New York comm-link........

There must be misunderstanding sir, because it was a fake person using my ID. I can't say what really happened, but I assure you that KTA has nothing to do with The Order. I was on the trip to New York

Toori Takeda,
KTA - Bringing Taste Of Kyushu To Your Home!

P.S. KTA is open to any relationship that would concern... additional trading of goods to unlawfuls. We have some "shade" clients in Kusari.

....secure channel closed....
............::::::::::::::............Comms ID Transfer Link Protocal 1-9-2............::::::::::::::............
............::::::::::::::............ID: Operative Stone............::::::::::::::............

[Image: stock-footage-sequence-of-shots-of-telev...r-bars.jpg]

"I don't believe you..."

............::::::::::::::............Transmission terminated............::::::::::::::............
.....secure channel opened.....

We should meet in person then, if you do not believe KTA.

Neutral ground, Rishiri System, which is good for covering all communication. Date - as you wish.

Toori Takeda,

....secure channel closed....
[Image: P03ALk1.jpg]

It appears your lunatic run over NY proved to be just a fruitless distraction for us.

We do not like to be taken as a joke. You categorically denied being KTA tagged vessel causing... distrubance but then confirmed that you have indeed travelled to New York system. Furthermore, Rishiri is far from what we consider neutral ground. No matter whether you are trying to set a trap in hostile to us space or are cluelessly attempting to achieve an audience with one of us, you are wasting yours and ours time with your dishonesty. Consider this exchange as over.
....secure channel opened.....

The problem is that I was onboard the Ryoguken, which was docked on Planet Manhattan, another KTA vessel (not labeled as KTA) during the accident. This is clear that someone faked my ID and flew inside Liberty as me. I was doing patrol in New York today and it was real me, that can I assure you of that.

The data logs of presence in New York, some bills from Manhattan's Bar and other shops are included in message.

[1-716-820 "Bill for 120 credits; Manhattan Bar"]
[12-726A-FQ "Aviso for delivery of Sake"]
[16-LIB-04/1 "Trade Tax for 12-726A-FQ"]
[AA-4216-840 "New Engine Unit for Transport Vessel ID: Ryoguken"]

I hope those are enough for evidence that accident and mention of your organisation (in fact, it was The Order who made contact with KTA right now) was not member of KTA and it was not me, THE Toori Takeda (who was around in fact but could not crash with the planet).

Toori Takeda,

P.S. Setting trap for a potential customer is the last thing we would do for income.

....secure channel: CLOSED..........

//ooRP note: Omicron, Toori haven't denied that he was part of KTA, but he pointed out the fact that it was someone else who crashed into the planet and caused all the fuss. Smile