Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lui_Calibur From: Sarah Howe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
===Incoming Transmission===

Comms Id: Sarah Howe

So...

Hauling Nomads?

That happens to Violate Liberty Law..

You have 24 Hours to wire 15 million credits to my Account or face being added to the Liberty KOS List

Evidence: #1

Signed,
Sarah Howe

===Transmission Ended===
:: INCOMING Message ::
**Target ID: Sarah Howe**
**Subject: CC:Lui Calibur**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
---Uploading Video link---
----Established! Decryptin & Transmitting...----

[Image: ThenewT-bar_zps91a14012.png]

I can see how he is breaking The Republic of Liberty's law Section 1 - Article one

Quote:I. Contraband possession and restricted commodities.

It is illegal to have any amount of these goods on your person at any time:
• Artifacts
• Black Market Munitions
• Cardamine
• Counterfeit Software
• Gallic Gate/Lane Parts
• Human Organs
• Hypnotainment Bands
• Liquid Cardamine
• Nomad Remains and other materials
• Nox
• Nuclear Devices
• Slaves
• Sorted Artifacts
• Stabiline
• Synthetic Marijuana

However. Lui Calibur, Myself, my crew in the Cincinnati, Others in accordance- Captain Sherman of the 5th|LNS-Arkansas, 5th|LNS-South-Carolina, Captain Celia of the =LSF=Syracuse, A new LPI officer, a Miner, and another of the Liberty Battle cruisers, took a little trip with Garret Jax. The A.D.M.I.N. immortal himself to a place where Nomads infested the system in large quantities. It was he himself who told us to grab a keepsake from the journey. In defense of the Miner, and ourselves, we shot back against the assault. The nomad remains in his hold, was my command to tractor in. We would have tractored it in ourselves on the Cincinnati but the belly of the beast was full of MOX, Fuel for the cloak.

Now these remains should have been taken to Williard research station in California. The scientists there are well equipped to conduct studies and tests on a Nom. So he was directed to take it there. But all facilities in Liberty are equipped to handle nomadic material. So I guess it doesn't matter where he took them. As long as he got rid of them and are in transport to the station where they should be.

By discretion of myself, I waive this charge void as he was acting under my discretion. Any other questions, Contact the Primary fleet of LSF to gain confirmation of this information. Maverick O'Howell- Out.

**Transmission link severed**
**Terminating Video Feed**
**Terminating Vocal Feed**
_-Signal Relay power Draining...100%-_
_-Closing-_

--To reply to this message, contact the command quarters of the Cincinnati.--