Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dame Street Castle | Docking permits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
History:

[Image: dublin_castle.jpg]

Dublin Castle, in Irish Caisleán Bhaile Átha Cliath, off Dame Street, Dublin, Ireland, was until 1922 the seat of British rule in Ireland, and is now a major Irish government complex. Most of it dates from the 18th century, though a castle has stood on the site since the days of King John, the first Lord of Ireland. The Castle served as the seat of English, then later British government of Ireland under the Lordship of Ireland (1171–1541), the Kingdom of Ireland (1541–1800), and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland (1800–1922). After the signing of the Anglo-Irish Treaty in December 1921, the complex was ceremonially handed over to the newly formed Provisional Government led by Michael Collins.

Nowadays:
In the year 821 A.S. BMM expanded its operation to the Dublin system and gave the name Dame Street Castle to its new project. Desmond Wortington was designed as the project manager. His background as a bretonian citizen and as a liable person made him the right man for the job. He has been seen around Queen Carina`s court.

This base has the purpose to aid in the mining operations that take place in the Dublin system, shelter miners, businessmen and women, entrepaneurs that seek new opportunities to make a honest living, respecting his fellow man and woman.

To do so, we buy and sell:

Gold Ore for - 3000 credits

Reinforced Alloy for - 350 credits

H-Fuel for - 3500 credits

MOX for - 3500 credits

Food Rations for - 400 credits

Water for - 200 credits

Oxygen for - 200 credits

And more will come.

Docking permissions:

Ask for it, we may grant you that, but...
We need you to pay 5 million credits to our bank Dame.Street.Castle
Post here the payment proof and show us your reputation with BMM and all Bretonian lawful forces.

Docking permits may be revoked if asked by the law enforcer authorities. Bear in mind that Dame Street Castle is under bretonian law so don`t bring problems around the Castle with illegal business and associates.

/// INCOMING TRANSMISSION ///

[Image: RepublicanLogoInvert01_zps72256f0c.png]

To: Dame Street Castle Administration
Subject: Docking Permission
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: High

Guten Tag,

Requesting docking permission for our vessels.

Faction Name: Republican Shipping
Faction Tag: RS|
ID : Republican Shipping
Affiliation : Republican Shipping
Reason: Trading

Payment was made

With best wishes ,
President of Republican Shipping

/// TRANSMISSION END ///
Greetings mr. Smirnoff,

Your ships have been granted docking rights to the Castle for now. We expect an excelent conduct by you and your personnel within Bretonia, respecting its laws and authorities.

Welcome, sir.

From the office of the Castle,
Desmond Wortington
[Image: 4kg3OPU.png]

Greetings,

My name is Martin Pawlak, and as a Chief Logistics Officer in the ranks of Universal Shipping Inc. i would like to ask for docking rights for all USI vessels.

5.000.000 has been sent

I believe that can be profitable for both of us. New London is a part of our special trade route, i believe that Dublin system and your base will become a good stop for all our traders. Also, i hope that we will be able to buy some rare and expensive Gold Ore sometimes.

I am absolutely sure, that giving us docking access will start a great cooperation between USI and your base. Who knows, maybe one day you will need to supply your base in some special commodities?

With best regards.
Martin Pawlak, Chief Logistics Officer
[Image: cSY7RpC.png]
Greetings mr. Pawlak,
Its with great pleasure that you and your ships have been granted with docking rights to the Castle.
I was hoping to meet you there but recent events made my presence needed elsewhere sir.
I hope that we can maintain an open communication channel.

With my best regards,
Desmond Wortington
Greetings, to the owner of Dame Street Castle. I am applying to having docking rights on my ship, BigBucks, to purchase Gold Ore once in a while. I am also an independent Gateway Shipping transport Big Grin.

Reputations: Here Here and Here

Credits: $$$$$$
Good Day, Mr. Wortington.

I am Flinx, an independent Zoner Trader and Pilot , Owner of several Transports and at the moment subcontractor to BMF in the construction works at Dame Street Castle.

I am still able to dock while the work continues so as to deliver the needed commodities , but if you are willing to let me keep my docking rights after construction is finished I would love to haul some ore from the Castle. I offer to bring you back the commoditys not easily available in Bretonnia, and timed delivery is possible.

I am prepared and able to pay the 5.000.000 docking fee and will disclose [ID] and [personal files] here.

Please let me know your decision,
I look forward to drinking a cup of tea at Dame Street and discussing buissness.
If you expect me to wire the money proof of Transaction will be affixed [here].

Sincerely,
Flinx
Good morning captain of the BigBucks and mr. Flinx,
Both of you have been granted docking permits to the Castle.

Mr. Flinx you keep your permit because of the hard work you had put into the construction of the first stage of the Castle. I would like to keep an open communication channel with you for future businesses.

Regards,
Desmond Wortington
It would be a pleasure, Mr. Worthington.

I boast ownership of a Zoner ZBT able to carry nearly 5000t and a Serenity Transporter able to carry a little over 3500t , so both bulk freight from a Freeport or GMG / IMG base and transportation from a House base is possible.

Just pass me word and I will be pleased to take any reasonable contract.

Till then, and thanks for the tea.

Sincerely,
Flinx
(06-29-2014, 01:29 PM)FynnMcScrap Wrote: [ -> ]It would be a pleasure, Mr. Worthington.

I boast ownership of a Zoner ZBT able to carry nearly 5000t and a Serenity Transporter able to carry a little over 3500t , so both bulk freight from a Freeport or GMG / IMG base and transportation from a House base is possible.

Just pass me word and I will be pleased to take any reasonable contract.

Till then, and thanks for the tea.

Sincerely,
Flinx

Please excuse the slip,
I was meeting my old friend and Brother and had forgot to relog my comdevice while using the array on his bridge.
Pages: 1 2