Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Newbie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I can't believe how long I've been ignorant of FL's modding community, being happy just to play the original game with my friends. But now at long last I have arrived and I can't be more excited to jump head-first into Discovery. I'll admit, at first glance this mod seems dauntingly massive, but I guess that just means there's more fun to be had. Anyways... enough of this. There's stuff to be blown up!

-Thanby

"Dhax"
Welcome to Discovery! Where the players are-a-plenty, and are BIG ON ROLE PLAYING[color=#ff0000]

Have fun on the server!
[color=#FF6666]WELCOME!!!! Beware! evil things lurk in space!
[Image: evil.jpg]
Welcome mate.

Be sure to read the rules and play nice. Oh yeah... and have fun.

P.S. I saw you once. You didn't answer meh hailz.:P

P.S.S. Join Synth!
Welcome.:)

Join a faction (Not Synth Foods, as per reasons that Baconsoda should recite) and don't buy a capital ship.
' Wrote:Join a faction (Not Synth Foods, as per reasons that Baconsoda should recite) and don't buy a capital ship.
Shaddap n00b.:P

I do agree on the capship part though.
Most do.
Dont by a cap ship unless you want to buy a target by 90% of the players. Or be blowd up by me...either or.
' Wrote:Dont by a cap ship unless you want to buy a target by 90% of the players. Or be blowd up by me...either or.

Don't worry about him, he's got a ZoI and it's not too big.
Join the Mandalorian Mercs. We hunt in packs, like wolves, and other predators, like chipmunks, with fangs.
Pages: 1 2