Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----- SIGNAL DETECTED -----
----- ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM -----
----- TRANSMITTING MESSAGE -----

To Bretonian Police Authority,

I am writing you in the hopes you will hear me out on an idea I have regarding some of your near release criminals currently in detention.

I have recently put together an operation that is currently running a pilot program where we take rehabilitated criminals and give them a second chance in life by turning them into productive citizens via an employment program.

We would like to put forward an offer to take in some of your near release inmates that you deem worthy upon their release to help them back into society. The operation is based around a mining venture where we equip a ship with a pre-trained crew (employed by us) and a security team minus a pilot, we would then take your rehabilitated citizens and give them sufficient training to operate the vessel alongside the already established crew in obtaining ore for any friendlies or neutrals of the IMG at no cost.

The reason this is run at no cost is simple, We here at Free Mining And Rehabilitation believe in second chances and are fully funded by myself, CEO of Free Mining And Rehabilitation. We have recently completed a first run of the pilot program with no incident and would like to expand the operation to include your citizens at no cost to yourselves.

We work under an IMG banner as we wish no part in house hostilities and wish due to the nature of our operation to remain neutral, but of course we respect and observe all house laws and boundaries.

All that we ask is that you have the criminals upon their near release bought to us via the appropriate means and we will return them in due time as productive and contributing members of society.

We look forward to your response.

Regards
Free Mining And Rehabilitation CEO
Mark Fuller

----- MESSAGE TRANSMITTED -----
----- SIGNAL LOST -----