Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [LN] High Command CC: BAF| High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}
{OPENING TRANSMISSION FILE}
{PLAY BACK INITIATED}

USER: Daniel Mathews, Captain, Auxiliary Fleet

Admirals.

My name is Daniel Mathews, Captain of the HMS Nimitz, a Liberty Atlantis Class Carrier under the primary Armed Forces fleet. As you know, the Bretonia front has become evermore intense and we are starting to struggle that little bit extra. I come to you today to ask for the use of 5 "LDM-12c "Solomon" Liberty Battleship Missile Turrets" on our support Battleships and Carriers. We have very little resources to spare in return for a trade, but i can try and speak to one of our Quartermasters to see what we have spare.

Just to mention as well, if the deal goes forward i will need permission for my Carrier to enter Liberty House space to collect them. It has the designated name:

"BAF|A-HMS-Nimitz"

Thank you

Signed
Daniel Mathews

{RESENDING TRANSMISSION}
{RESENDING TRANSMISSION}
---INCOMING TRANSMISSION PACKET---

ID: Captain Marisa Marshall, Primary Fleet Quartermaster
SUBJECT: Re: Weapons request
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

---MESSAGE CONTENT BEGINS---

Captain Mathews,

Your request has passed the Admiralty Board's approval, and has - in short - been GRANTED.

Five (5) LDM-12c "Solomon" Heavy Cruise Missile Launchers have already been set aside on Norfolk Shipyard, and are awaiting pick-up at a time of your choosing. The shipyard's own crew will forward details of the exact mooring bay to the Nimitz upon her arrival.

Additionally, the Navy would like to requisition four (4) MB23a "Pounder" Battleship-class Heavy Laser Turrets, if the Forces can spare them. If this request is found agreeable by your Quartermaster, then please bring the weaponry along with the Nimitz when she comes to collect the launchers.

Permission for the Nimitz to enter Libertonian space is granted. Contact a member of the Naval Primary Fleet should you run into difficulties while traversing the Republic's space. Otherwise, all necessary arrangements have already been made, and the requested materiel is ready to go.

Marshall out.

---MESSAGE CONTENT ENDS---

---DATA TRANSFER COMPLETE: CONNECTION TERMINATED---

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}
{OPENING TRANSMISSION FILE}
{PLAY BACK INITIATED}

USER: Daniel Mathews, Captain, Auxiliary Fleet

Captain,

On behalf of the Armed Forces, I'd like to thank you for letting us acquire 5 Solomon Missile Turrets. The Nimitz and I will be on our way very shortly. I also managed to find time to speak to our Quartermaster and it turns out we have several "Pounders" that have come fresh of the production line. They are yours to have and will be brought along with the Carrier.

Once again, thank you.

Signed
Daniel Mathews