Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: test.png]

//This is specifically for those who wish to join Faze Mercenaries.
Nunzio stared down into the floor when he entered the office. He had come a long way, from commanding a battleship, to joining the Ghosts and later hunting bounties for the Contari Lance. Since the Lance shut down their bounty board he had been without an employer, but when he heard of the Faze Mercenaries he thought to himself that this might be a chance for him to find a new home. He recalled how Toru had been one of the most prominent hunters on the Lance's board, and how their paths had crossed and they had prowled Liberty together.

He took a deep breath and sighed. 64 years old and once a proud Outcast warrior, now standing in line for a job interview. As he walked towards the smiling receptionist behind the desk, he looked up from the floor and his eyes revealed the orange iris his family had been famous for on Malta. While handing her a data key he said in a slightly nasal voice, as he was wearing a Cardamine breath mask to compensate for the fresh air on Barrier Gate Station:

"Señorita, por favor... I would like to join your outfit. Your founder, Toru, might remember me. My name is Nunzio Cervantes but he only knows me by my callsign, 'Sickle'."
The receptionist looked up and grabbed the data key. She stood up and walked to the door labeled C7. She walked in and few seconds later she walked out and sat back down in her chair. Typing something on her computer, she looks back up at the strange man and says.

" Right that way " as she points to the door behind her.
Katsumi was trembling, betrayal toughts filled his mind as he took his ship to Barrier gate, once he walked in, he decided to go to the bar to cool off. But that wasn't enough... his shaking was something noticeable, he had a miserable face. Betraying the kazoku, he thinks, but also tought of once someone said "They betrayed you instead, do not strive the way of the dragon." He was afraid, of the rest of the dragons looking at him with sore eyes. He looked at the windows and saw the stars, he kept staring at them for a while. And he finnaly decided to go in the office at Floor 4.

"Its too late now, I have sent my info to them already, I still have honor, I still has pride..."

He stood up, with his mind free and set, he started walking back out of the bar... as he arrived to floor 4, he saw the charming secretary sitting in the desk in front of a door with the sign "C7" he was decided by the charming looks and aura she was giving away by just sitting there. And he finally decided to talk to her.

" *He clears his throat* Konnich- ehm.. Good morning, miss. I have already sent my info to the desired location, I hope you have already recived it...
Anna looks up and sees a Kusarian looking man. She tilts her head and smiles slightly and says.

" Good morning. Yes, yes I have received your info for the recruitment. "

She smiles and looks down, writing something down on a piece of paper. She then walks into the office of C7. Seconds later, she walks out and goes to her chair again and looks at the Kusarian again with a strange look. Then she decides to ask.

" A Kusarian? I assume..."
Slightly blushing the dragon looks away for a second trying to figure out his words correctly before saying anything, charmed out by the lady he replies back...

"Y-Yes, I am a kusarian, Katsumi Oda. A pleasure, I-I mean... we are going to work together right? *chuckles awkwardly*"

Scratching the back of his head and looking away with a half smile he keeps chuckling awkwardly without anything in mind to say.
Anna continues to write stuff down and smiles while Katsumi replies. She then looks up and says.

" Working together? Perhaps...we will have to wait and see, no? "

She then gets up and walks over to the coffee machine. She pours some in a cup and looks at Katsumi with a smile.

" Would you like some? Toru Sato is a little busy with a applicant at the moment, so you will have to wait.."
He keeps staring at the secretary as she stands and walks to the coffee machine... oddly charmed he can't keep his eyes off her. He doesn't like coffee, as he drinks a lot of green and white tea, but he just couldn't tell her no...

"Ah.. Y-yes I would like some, I mean.. I love coffee why not?? *chuckles a bit* "

As he takes the coffee from the machine, he stands beside her and while she looks away he takes a chance to look at her face for more time... Katsumi is young, he has never had chances to talk to women before, as the life of a dragon only shows for loyalty, his duty was first than any other luxury in life.
He takes sips of the coffee and tries to hold back the flavour, since he despises it, and approach to ask her something.

"So how long have you been working with Toru-san... he must be a busy man as he seems to be busy right now too..." *chuckles awkwardly again*
Anna smiles and sits at the coach, crossing her legs and sipping her coffee slowly. She then says after hearing his question.

" Uhh..not too long...he found me actually. I am a Ex-Privateer, life wasn't the greatest, and he offered to join here. Couldn't be worse then what it was..so..I accepted. "

She tilts her head while looking at him standing and sipping his coffee.

" Have a seat...I don't bite.."
He kind of gets shy by her offer and her words... he feels confortable around her by now, so he just sits down...

"Uh, alright... sorry. So you were an ex Privateer huh? I have heard stories, not too much though. You are bretonian then right? may I know your name?"

His coffee is showing steam as he keeps sipping from it, he keeps his sight off her eyes, and always looking down... specially at the coffee.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5