Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Republic, KNF, KSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CommID: "Executor" ~ Hellfire Legion
To: Republic of Kusari ~ Kusari Naval Forces ~ Kusari State Police
Subject: Knowledge

Greetings or Kon'nichiwa, representatives of Republic, Naval Forces and State Police. I'm Michaela Sandera aka "Executor" and I'm contacting you on behalf of Hellfire Legion. Legionnaires noticed Republic of Kusari consider Hellfire Legion as neutral entity and we hope Your reoublic and Legion could make a benefit from our neutrality of course if we are still considered as neutral entity. I would like to offer our services, but first I would like to know if You are interested in.

~"Executor" Hellfire Legion
[Image: comheader.png]

"Executor",

We have had no business with the Hellfire Legion so far, and we would like to keep it that way. At the moment we do not require any of your services and will consider your group a neutral entity as long as actions from your side do not force us to reevaluate this stance.

Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]
>>: Incoming Transmission
>>: Link Established
>>: Message Begin

The Kusari Territorial Police has no desire to cooperate with -all due respects- foreign terrorist cells, nor does it wish to harbour said organisations within the boundaries of the Republic of Kusari. Our branch will follow the guidelines of the Naval Forces' Office of Admiralty.

~Hōdō-kan Naomi Takaori,
Kusari Territorial Police

Message End :<<
Transmission End :<<
Link Disconnected :<<