Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Blackport 66 + Blackhack Hangar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sstFHPh.jpg?3][img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/sK6FOcT.png?1[/img]

WELCOME

While The Barrier Station located in Coronado is AFC's main headquarters, Blackport 66 is the club's private retreat, hanger, and dealer in equipment and commodities. Business dealings are often exchanged on the base and various goods are brought in to gain profit where one could normally not be able to. The base also has a lounge, fitness, and garage/hanger areas for use to members.

The base boasts in its night club and bar, The Black Cherry, where one can find entertainment and pleasure as well as a place to relax and drink from a large selection of alcoholic beverages imported from around Sirius. On special request from trusted hang-arounds and members the base also provides some more 'fine' commodities to enjoy.

Blackport 66 compromises of three section. The top and bottom rings of the base spin to cause gravity and this section is technically called Blackport. Blackhack Hangar however is the center of the station, not rotating at all and providing no gravity. It's purpose is to house the hangar, repair, garage, storage, and cargo loading bays that do not need gravity to operate; and rather operate better without gravity.

[Image: 3oEVD7U.jpg?1]

FOUNDING AND ORIGINS

Blackport was intentionally and initially founded and created by the 1%ers of the AFC who with Sunny had realized the potential of running under-the-table dealings and agreements with local bandits. Dealers would buy cargo of all ranges that the seller might not be able to sell anywhere else due to bad public reputation status. This was normally from pirated goods that had been brought in or illegal trade such as artifacts. To cover up the underground workings of the base behind the scenes, the base became a trade hub and place hosting exclusive high quality entertainment, growing to accompany and providing entertainment and enjoyment for those permitted to the base with booze, drugs, and women.
More dealings with Congressmen had further provided dealings in sales in Premium Scrap metal as a primary known source of income as well as the use of this material by mechanics and engineers on the base. Trusted organizations and groups as well as independent trusted freelancers can be found doing dealings on the base.

The secretive base has expended over the years to develop new facilites to house more ships and to obtain more cargo to buy and sell. The base has also seen customers come and go, some of them not to return; such as the rogues. The base has grown but still stands as the heart of the Archangel's operations. It has expanded into more seperate branches and having a more clear divide towards the buy and sell relationship between the parts of the station.

While Blackport is home to the 1%ers, Blackhack Hangar is occupied mostly by the Mechanics Devision of the Archangels, dealing in repairs, tune-ups, and research and development of engines to go even faster with more power.

THE BLACK CHERRY

The Black Cherry was originally founded as a local club bar owned by the club and open only for its members. As the bar grew and more members joined, the bar expanded into a nightclub with the original bar kept linked to it, where members could go to be entertained after hours. The club soon after expanded into accepting anyone that had docking rights to Blackport 66 and was on friendly terms with The Club and stayed open 24/7, boasting in having a party that never ends.

The bar and night club holds a wide collection of drinks and have highly skilled and experienced bar tenders. Shelves are kept well stocked and organized to uphold the ongoing activites. One may purchase a drink(s) from the bars or may take bottles as well with them, as AFC members often like to drink and become intoxicated even while flying. The party doesn't end at Cherry. It begins.

STOCKED DRINKS:

Gin - $2,500
Liberty Ale - $200
Rum - $800
Sake - $500
Vodka - $3,000
Whiskey - $3,000
Wine - $3,000
Tea - $1,000

STOCKED DRUGS:

Synthetic Marijuana (Open shelf) - $500
Cigars (Open Shelf) - $500
Nox (VIP) - $3,000

GENERAL TRADE AND GOODS

Blackport 66 accepts a range of commodities bartered with the dealers at the base. Stolen goods and contraband have been rumored to be passed back and forth and shipped off as well as goods obtained legally, having Blackport 66 being used as a profitable location of trade with a shorter distance to travel. The dealers purchase goods at a fair price and then sell them off to others to take them to a more profitable location.

The base imports commodities to upkeep the various activities inside but also serves as a market for legal and illegal goods to be brought in and stored or resold later destined to the highest bidders around. Buyers that the Archangels are partnered with may come and view the wares depending on their background as well.

The Helium-3 and Premium Scrap the base imports is used towards the garage and repair hangars to provide plenty of repair material and fuel for the club's needs.

BLACKHACK HANGAR - IMPORT:

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/KDAy3VO.png?1[/img]Premium Scrap - $5,000
Helium-3 - $4,500
Artifacts - $7,318
Sorted Artifacts - $2,500
Black Market Munitions - $900

BLACKPORT 66 - EXPORT:

Premium Scrap - $5,500
Helium-3 - $5,000
Sorted Artifacts - $2,500
Black Market Munitions - $2,500

BLACKPORT 66 - IMPORT/EXPORT:

Nox - $3,000
VIPs - $3,000
Synthetic Marijuana - $500

BLACKHACK HANGAR - IMPORT/EXPORT:

H-Fuel - $500

THE EQUIPMENT DEALER

The Archangels Fighter Club take pride in obtaining and maintaining their ships in top shape and tune. Mechanics work on the base repairing damages as well as providing options to update and upgrade one's ship. The base offers a good selection of equipment to choose from and imports of equipment can be requested.

AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT:

RED = Not for sale ATM

EQUIPMENT REQUESTS:

:::TO BE ADDED::::

BASE SUPPLIES NEEDED

Blackport 66 and BLACKHACK HANGAR are constantly under construction and maintenance. Base suppliers are always needed to help maintain top base standards and to keep everything running smoothly for the health and safety of everyone inside. Further developments of the bases also call for additional cargo to be hauled in.

Reinforced Alloy -> BLACKHACK HANGAR
FWO -> All
N/A

REGISTRATION

Pilots friendly to the Archangels Fighter Club may register here to be allowed docking rights to the base.

Code:
[color=#E0FFFF][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]Character Name and Ship Name:[/font][/size][/color] WRITE HERE
[color=#E0FFFF][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]Ship ID:[/font][/size][/color] WRITE HERE
[font=Trebuchet MS][color=#E0FFFF][size=medium]Ship IFF:[/size][/color][/font] WRITE HERE
[color=#E0FFFF][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]SHIP CLASS:[/font][/size][/color] WRITE HERE
[color=#E0FFFF][font=Trebuchet MS][size=medium]Reason and/or business for docking:[/size][/font][/color] WRITE HERE
[color=#E0FFFF][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]{AFC}- Sponsor:[/font][/size][/color] WRITE HERE

IFF, ID, And Ship Class must have proof.
Failure to provide all information will result in a denial of entry.
Failure to not provide the correct information will result in a denial of entry.

BASE RULES

1. 5k Perimeter of a no-fire-zone unless otherwise authorized or threat to the base or AFC detected.
2. Base will not be used as place to run away to.
3. One must NOT bring or lead any unwanted attention or individual(s)/group(s) to the base.

Failure to adhere these may result in a -removal- of the problem.

BLACKPORT 66

WHERE THE PARTY NEVER ENDS

"Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..."
ENCRYPTING...DONE
Character Name and Ship Name: Chad, Shades.of.ShadowTransit
Ship ID:FL
Ship IFF: FL
SHIP CLASS: Heavy Fighter Heavy Fighter
Reason and/or business for docking: I am the PVT Piolet of on of your club members {AFC}-Burning.Shadow[K] and his direct contact
{AFC}- Sponsor:{AFC}-Burning.Shadow[K]
Closing Connection>>>>DONE
Your application has been approved and you are cleared for the docks.
Have a pleasant time at Blackport 66.
Please keep in mind the rules of the base as well as the consequences of breaking said rules.
No snitching as well.
Your sponsor may also be accountable for your actions.

Should not be too hard though.

Party on!
Sending Transmission…

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
..100%..

…max. signal strength reached...
...file sent...
… … …
…loading file…
sending from: unknown – Stefan Steinar
To: Archangels Fighter Club
Topic: Docking on Blackport 66

*Stefan is sitting in a dark room*

Hello there,
ya might have heard about us Pirate Reapers and what we do...

*drinks rum*

Hereby I'm asking for docking rights at your base Blackport 66 for the entire Pirate Reapers crew.

We are able to supply many different goods to ensure ya base has something to trade with - ya know what I mean. It will be good for both sides as we both will earn someting that way.

*smiles dirty*

Contact me if ya need any further information.

*Stefan stands up - empties his rum and walks away*

Character Name and Ship Name:
Faction - Pirate Reapers
Tag - {PR}
Ship ID: Pirate/Freelancer ID
Ship IFF: Freelancer
SHIP CLASS: Snubs, GB, Carrier
Reason and/or business for docking: Trading and access to the Black Cherrie Bar
{AFC}- Sponsor: ---
You know what?
I'll drink to that then eh?
When you step into the clubhouse you'll get free drinks all round to welcome yeah.
A toast I guess to good business ahead.
And yeah... remember the rules and whatever.

Cheers!
*Stefan is smiling on screen being happy to read those lines*

Hell Yeah thanks man!

Did I hear a free drink?

*opens the first bottle rum for today - time 6:21 a.m.*

I will bring up a cargo load of fine Rum when I'm on my way to Blackport. I know ya all will like that.

We won't cause any trouble as we consider ourselfs being priviledge to be allowed at ya base.

*drinks more rum and cuts the channel*
Character Name and Ship Name:{PR}R.J's
Ship ID: Pirate
Ship IFF: Freelancer/Corsairs
SHIP CLASS: waran (Bomber)
Reason and/or business for docking:trade and free drinks. and helping fellow pirates
{AFC}- Sponsor: err free stuff sure ill take that.
[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

Attention Pilots!

By order of the President, unknown registered craft are to be removed from the docking permit list.
If you would like to dock on the station and find yourself unable to dock while you were previously able to, please re-register below.

Thank you