Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Cameron Solar Port] Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cameron Solar Port Bar

[Image: s2g7rI2.png]
Omega-9, this is heart of Omega sector. And it this system Cameron Solar Port are situated. Flying space bar and little shipyard to every, who have enought money to buy some drink, repain ship or buy something to ship.
At Cameron bar people can find very much drink, food or maybe drugs( If drug-trader comes to Cameron). Live music performed by a great Samantha Kreug and her band.

Too at Cameron you can buy many drink or food, we make any food, Rheinland,Liberty and Kusari food, many types of drinks, wine,beer,ele and other. The most popular this is Rheinland beer:
Kölsch, Schwarzbier and Radler

Pilots very like Rheinland beer, and we have stabile money from it.
Too we make Gallia food and drinks, but this only to order.

Cameron Solar Port are welcomed any pilots who have some money.

ooRP: Here you can RP-ing with another peoples who maybe was at Cameron Solar Port, we are welcomed any RP from any side.
21.07.821 AS

Cameron Solar Port. Bar.

Mary Moore sat at the bar and stared blankly watch to the bottom of the glass, which she held with both hands. Viscous glop, what she had just drank, did not improve her mood. Trouble recently fell on the head of Mary as a cornucopia. Especially depressing job loss. Mary was a good pilot, a week ago turned up good earnings. And the goods then had to drive near: Omega-3 - Omega-7. But not brought .... In Omega-3 at the gate to Omega-7 on an old truck Mary was attacked by pirates. Mary lost cargo and itself miraculously survived ... Before my eyes, Mary was still nasty muzzle her employer with shifty eyes, and in his ears sounded raspy voice: "Mary, baby, you know the rules: no shipping - no payment. And besides, you have to pay me the loss of my cargo". Now Mary hung debt to repay that, without a penny, no work, was simply impossible.

- Bad mood?
Mary lifted her head. Looked at her smiling barman who stood on the other side of the bar and deftly wiped already crystal clear glasses.
Bartender: "The problems in his personal life or at work?"
Mary: "At work, or rather its absence"
Bartender: "Yes, nice to have a job"
Mary: "It's bad when you have work .."
The bartender smiled even wider, considering Mary sad joke. And Mary suddenly felt such sympathy for this stranger (and maybe drunk glop done its job) that she wanted to complain to him. And she told about the lost cargo of bloody pirates that without work, that it hangs the debt ...

Bartender: "Your former boss's not the only one. Not trying to find work in other merchants? "
Mary: "Rumors about the pilots who lost cargo, fly like a rocket. None of those merchants to whom I addressed, did not want to do with me. Do not trust .... And nothing else but how to drive ships, I do not know .... "
Bartender: "It did not work in the trade, try yourself on the other side"
Mary in surprise: "What's that? What do you mean? "
Bartender: "Your goods seized by pirates, it is unlikely that they had employer. These guys tend to work for themselves "
Mary: "Are you kidding?"
She suddenly presented itself hateful dashing pirate, she was funny and she decided to pursue this topic.
Mary: "But I'm not I just start to attack the ships?"
Bartender: "Yes, alone is difficult. But I can contribute. There's often a Jolly Roger. Dark personality, but I'm with him at short leg. Can you bring with him "
Mary: "So what? So, simply pirate agree to take me to his partner? "
Barmen: "My job - to introduce ... How to continue your acquaintance - depends on you"
Mary thought, "What, why not?" If we consider that recently the brightest prospect for it was a step in the open space, then become a pirate - a much more attractive prospect.
"Well then," - Mary handed the empty glass to the bartender - "pour anything for a new life!"
Bartender: "Here, try a good thing, it's on the house"
Mary drank in one gulp: "Excellent! The name of this cocktail? "
Bartender: "Bloody Mary"
Mary: "Hmm ... very symbolic. Bloody Mary ... Bloody Mary. About kei appears Jolly, let me know. I would be very grateful "
Bartender, beaming: "Agreed. Good luck, Bloody Mary! »
Making a farewell gesture, Mary went to the door. She suddenly found herself for the first time last week she had a wonderful mood. Life did not seem as black and bleak. Somewhere ahead for her loomed light as hope for change for the better. And this light was a bright sunny, with promising scarlet reflections, this is was the light of Omega-9 star ....

ooRP: Sorry for bad english, I was tired when I wrote it