Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Pegasus Pilgrims - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Pegasus Pilgrims

Wants YOU!

What we want?
|
|
|
V
Loyality,Discipline and Devotion

Please fill the Application :
1. Full Name -
2. Short Bio -
3. Fight experience(0-10) -
4. S.K.Y.P.E -

ooRP
How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?
Why you want to join The Pegasus Piligrims ?
Have you ever been sanctioned?
Please fill the Application :
1. Full Name - Annabelle Stewart
2. Short Bio -

Born in 802 AS, Annabelle is a confused, gullible young woman from Bretonia with little self-esteem. She spent her teenhoods always jumping from one organisation to the other, always having issues to 'fit in'. Things were not any easy for her, especially not after losing both of her parents during the Kusari-Bretonia war. She was taken into an orphanage at age 13, and here grades started rapidly falling. A severe depression curses her, and as a result she always try to be (or feel) 'useful' to coutner a certain sense of dread filling her.

One of her rare skills was mechanics, as she always helped out with manual tasks on board the multiple stations she was asigned to as a refugee during the later years as Gallia were progressing through more and more Bretonian territory. Easily influenced by charismatic spokespeople, she enlisted in the Pegasus Piligrims after a representant of them handed her flyer, who told her she'd be part of a 'greater picture for Sirius', unknowing of the challenges that will await her...

3. Fight experience(0-10) - 4/10 - Annabelle is a rather unskilled pilot with little to no practical field experience.
4. S.K.Y.P.E - thisrandomperson666

ooRP
How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?

I started playing in 2008. I've been active in multiple factions, and even led a few.

Why you want to join Revolutionary Pegasus Piligrims ?

To help you understand the server and how things work around here. Maybe I'll even have fun.

Have you ever been sanctioned?
Yes, once in 2010, and a second time in early 2013.
ACCEPTED

Welcome to the Pilgrims Fleet Mr.s Annabelle Stewart
Bumped..