Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Government || CC: [KNF], RKS|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[[[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]]]]]
[[[[[DECRYPTING MESSAGE]]]]]

[Image: Yakusho-Koji_photo-thumb-630xauto-32443.jpg]
Name:Hideyoshi Toda
Subject:Foreign Capital Vessel

Konnichiwa Minasan,

I am an independant contractor working for Samura Heavy Industries. Today, while I undocked from Narita to proceed to Nagano, I came across a very unusual sight. A Zoner "Aquillon" Class Carrier with the callsign "Democrit" and a Zoner Barge Class vessel with the callsign "Fat.Wife" were spotted mooring near Malioboro.

Before I could move within scanner range, the Barge docked inside Malioboro while the Carrier started cruising towards oblivion. I was just able to scan the Carrier, and to my astonishment, found a "Jump Drive Mark 4" and assorted fuel, such as Oil and HFuel in its' cargo hold. When enquired, he just kept on replying that he was lost in New Tokyo.

I then moved back to Narita so that I could report this strange incident. I have uploaded the relevant guncam images, and unfortunately could not obtain the guncam of the Barge docking inside Malioboro. I hope that this is properly dealt with, since there have been an alarmingly high number of crimes commited by vessels with "Jump Drive" class equipment. The guncam images can be seen here.

Quote:Jump Drive IV || Fuel || Identification || Malioboro in the background

Arigato....

[[[[[DECRYPTION TERMINATED]]]]]
[[[[[TRANSMISSION LOST]]]]]
[[[[[RESENDING TRANSMISSION]]]]]