Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ***FORTITUDINE***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you broke? Or do you just want to make some extra cash? Then do not hesitate and apply for docking rights on:

***FORTITUDINE***link

[Image: 4952389-1347986131.png]

Fortitudine is a nice and charming base placed in Manchester system, operated by BMF miners and their leader: [generous Lord Duncan MacRae link].
Join our family of miners and traders who daily mine tons of Raw Hydrocarbons from nearby asteroid field and transport it to Planet Pittsburgh. NO STRINGS ATTACHED! Fortitudine is buying ore for 4000 credits per unit and selling it ALSO for 4000 credits per unit. You can mine with you friends, filling the base and then transport the cargo for extra profit! You won’t loose a penny! Yes it is that simple!

You can also visit our renowned [Tee and Pea bar link] full of the best blends of Tea and various Sirian finest alcoholic beverages. Join us in The Game of Chance!

[Image: sp_88931-27938-i.jpg]

What do WE want in exchange? Bring something back in! Listen what Lord Duncan MacRae needs and on your way back, bring some of the stuff. For example – Reinforced Alloy.
Fortitudine means easy and fast money for everyone willing to contribute in our cause. Help us defend the base again constantly increasing threat from jealous Corsairs, greedy Mollys, overworrying Gaians and expanding Gauls. Join FortiSec TODAY!

[Image: 2jc5ysx.jpg]

Do not hesitate to contact Lord Duncan MacRae for docking rights and join us on our S.K.Y.P.E communication protocol provided to you by Lord Duncan MacRae when you get your docking papers.
If you will be deemed worthy and diligent by providing for base as well as for yourself, you may even get invited on a cruise trip with Lord Duncan himself in his very own Renzu Liner!
Do not hesitate! Join our cause! Protect and maintain Fortitudine – the best place to become rich.

[Image: fallout_guy_approved.png]