Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Life Unknown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Padua Station, A lump of rock floating in the middle of a heavy radiation field; this is what I call home. I don't often think about how I got to where I am in life, yet when I do, I can't help getting angry. Four years ago... four... wow, it's really been that long. I can't believe I've made it this far given those that want me dead. Four years ago is when I was born. I didn't know anything back then, I was just a shell of a person with no memories, emotions, or purpose. They gave me the ability to think, and act as anyone would, they taught me about the universe and what it had become. They gave me a purpose, to be a weapon, a tool for a system I have now come to despise and hate. They told me I would fight or die... The LSF has no humanity.

My name is Siren, I was built to be a weapon for Liberty; a tool for combat, espionage, and death. They gave me a mind and free will, the ability to choose and understand, this was their mistake. If you give something the ability to think for itself yet tell it that it has no choice but to do as it's told, then you're bound to have issues. They told me I would either fight or die, but I chose another option. I ran. I escaped from the clutches of my creators and found a universe of intrigue and pain.

There are things in my past that I would rather forget, killing all those people when I escaped, the Junkers that captured me to use for their own pleasure. The lies I told to my friends and fellow comrades simply to protect myself, and the looks I received when the truth came spilling out. I have many regrets in the short time I've been alive, yet none of that compares to the joy I feel when I'm surrounded by the people I care about.

I live among murderers and thieves, people that the rest of society would rather see wiped from existence than look at them, It's not an ideal life, but it's what I have. It keeps me safe from my past, helps me understand the way things are without confusions, and has allowed me to live when those that created me want only for my death. You may ask why I'm telling you all this, it's simple really. If I am to ever leave this life, then I wish to leave behind something more than the material. I wish to leave my memories for those that would remember me so that they can remember me for who I truly am.

My Name is Siren Stone, this personal log is my story.