Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Gallic Brigands Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mxJllY7.png]

CO-ID - HOFMANN, WOLFDIETRICH X.
TAR-ID - BRIGANDS OF GALLIA
SUB - A PROPOSITION

Good afternoon, Brigands. My name is Wolfdietrich Hofmann, and I represent a number of individuals who are very, very interested in a... "Product" of yours.

It would be unwise to divulge specifics on this channel. Suffice it to say, interaction between our groups would be beneficial. Name a time, name a place. We will be waiting.

Initialisation...

Intensité de signal: __ 075%
Encodage: __________ ___ FORT

Source: ________ Pelussin Base, Lyonnais
Expéditeur: ____ Capitaine Julien Montbars
Destinataire(s): Wolfdietrich X. Hofmann ______________ BDM|

Sujet: _________ Re: A proposition

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur Hofmann,

First things first. Who are you?

Cordialement,
Capitaine Julien Montbars

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]

SUB - A PROPOSITION

I represent the Buro der Marineintelligenz, or the Rheinwehr's military intelligence agency.

We are in need of a commodity you all produce, in relatively large quantities. It would be best if we met in person. I'm not exceedingly fond of speaking to individuals on channels such as these.

Initialisation...

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur Hofmann,

Alors, let's see. From all this Marinenachtungredients-wermachteinwasser thing, mon dieu, even saying it out loud is challenging... so from all this I understood that you are some high-tech spec-ops guys of a military, yet you tell me you can't estabilish a completely secure channel? Really?

Et what commodity do you want from us? Oh, let me guess, organis. We have a fine selection of organs here should you need any, livers, pairs of kidneys, though I wouldn't be surprised if you'd be running short of brains.

Cordialement,

SUB - A PROPOSITION

I'm unconcerned about the security of the channel on my end. Its yours I'm concerned about.

You're partially correct, however. I do need human "parts." Nothing too valuable, in fact, I'm more interested in the by-product of your harvesting. Feel free to keep the kidneys and brains. What I need is raw viscera: intestines, vessels, musculature, nerves, and rather copious amounts of blood.

The price is yours to name. The amount we will purchase will be decided once you do so. I trust it shan't be too absurd, considering we're simply purchasing offal.

Initialisation...

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur Hofmann,

Seems I hit the nail with the organs. While I myself don't do smuggling much, I might have a few amis here et there who could be interested in your business proposal. Now that I know what you are on about, I can spread the word among Brigands, et you can be sure I'll be as discreet as possible.

Cordialement,

SUB - A PROPOSITION

Thanks to one of your most courteous pilots, we've been able to obtain 500 Human Organ Containers. Please, do send my regards to a mister Gaël Pierre, he has been most helpful. I do hope we can work together in the future.