Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy Admiralty Board CC: Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZSx0wFN.jpg]

To our dearest allies in the Libertonian Naval command,

I am Michelle O'Brian, Admiral of the Bretonian Armed Forces, and Commanding Officer of the 1st New London Command Fleet, and the 5th Suffolk Defence Fleet.

Formalities aside, I come humbly to you with a large request, something I hope deeply you can fulfill. As I understand it, and admit I may be misinformed here, your war with Rheinland is coming to a close. As such, I am hoping this means you would hopefully be able to divert resources elsewhere.

With Gallia on our proverbial doorsteps, I am sure you can guess where I am going with this. I am requesting you divert forces to the Gallic front, If possible, a fleet. If it means you begin moving these forces slowly, ensuring others can hold the line whilst you deal with any last resistance from Rheinland, I understand entirely. That is your war, and its not my place to intervene, I just ask that what available resources you have, that being ships and man power, be diverted to Magellan, and Bretonia proper.

This is, of course, all open to discussion currently. We need to discuss what we move where, and what requires bolstering, as well as drawing up future plans, so your input here is greatly appreciated.

I shall leave this in your hands, to discuss, and then present your own ideas, and your requests & offers. From there, we will draw up an addendum to the Bretonian laws, as well as anything that may or may not affect the treaty of Cortez and Magellan.

I'm sure I will be hearing from you soon. I will be expecting your call.

In the name of Her Majesty, and her people in the Realm of Bretonia,

Admiral Michelle O'Brian
CO of the 1st New London Command and 5th Suffolk Defence Fleets
Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty Board