Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The great Guard system cull
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'd rather just see Kansas and Humboldt fused. That way a system that's already 'fun' gets even better for your sake.
Cool! Baffin is not gonna be de-guarded!
In general it's pretty exciting that O91 is getting a facelift.
I, and I guess most TBH vets, do hope though that the names of the bases and planets get preserved, especially Battleship Prox.
It holds a dear spot in our RP.
Checking back in here on behalf of XA- and Alabama, just to be sure of what's happening or any new developments and additionally add something.

Alabama's being opened with a hostile base being added, that's okay. Is the system's namesake, the LNS-Alabama wreck staying? Is an asteroid field going to be in place around our key assets (This would include either: Death Valley OR Alamo Base that we maintain nearby that will serve as the "home base" for our operations planetside) to reflect the futility of conventional "LAUNCH THE BATTLESHIPS" attacks by the navy and others as well as reflect what Xenos rely on by way of terrain?

You may feel free to PM me on Skype if you wish, I just want to be sure this won't be done in a way that'll make us dislike it wholeheartedly yet be stuck with it until the next update in soon™

(09-20-2014, 03:21 PM)Gypsie Skripto Wrote: [ -> ]Cool! Baffin is not gonna be de-guarded!

Imo baffin isn't even really guarded. It's more of a transition system. There's like nobody hostile to zoners and there's even basically a highway in it xD
Baffin shorcut is heaven for AFK traders. But in general, being shortcut, it's bad, because people don't go through Bretonia or Kusari, where more people are playing and interactions could happen.
About guard systems: LSF restart rep should be kinda fixed, because LN Guard shows up at Alaska JG and insta-kills you without chance if you leave Alaska. Can be fixed with few missions for LN, but still...
(10-09-2014, 11:44 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Baffin shorcut is heaven for AFK traders. But in general, being shortcut, it's bad, because people don't go through Bretonia or Kusari, where more people are playing and interactions could happen.

Only if the non-jumpgate/TL route through Bretonia is fixed. New London is like a dead end to smugglers at the moment...
I've been looling through the posts here, and I'm not seeing much mention of whats happening to planet Soledad in Omivron 81... Information on this would be beneficial, if any exists. i've a future project in mind but I'd like to know if the planet involved is still gonna be around, as Omicron 81 is kinda a dead end.
Any reported changes for our stations otherwise aside from Halle as a whole getting cut? We wouldn't mind moving Dessau Station to Berlin. Perhaps adjacent to Bonn would suffice?

EDIT: Second thought. Near Planet New Berlin sounds better.
ILLINOIS!

I JUST FOUND A RACE TRACK THROUGH A MINE FIELD AND TRIED IT OUT AND ITS SUPER AWESOME
PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO KEEP THAT!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

I understand you are moving Attica Supermax to colorado but are you moving the race track too!
Its just too good to loose and I already have ideas for it!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10