Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Campania Cartel - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Campania Cartel - Recruitment

Read here for further information about the faction.

Description
You are expected to fill the following form, be creative and make sure that your character fits into the faction. Bear in mind that "parents killed by faction-X" stories are rather boring to read and wont necessarily make your application successful.

Application form

Code:
OORP part:
[color=#FFFFE0]Have you ever played an Outcast character? If yes please tell us its name as well.[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]What do you think this faction is about and why do you want to join it?[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]Do you know the servers rules?[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]Have you been sanctioned before? If yes, why and have your learned from it? (We wont kill you if that happened, it would just be cool to know)[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]Do you agree that your character can get killed should we somehow deem that you do not fit into this faction?[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]Do you like tractors?[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]We also need your skype adress, put that here please[/color]

inRP part:
[color=#FFFFE0]What is your name?[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]What is your birth date and place?[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]How much land and how many slaves do you own?[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]What is your history?[/color]

[color=#FFFFE0]Why do you want to join the Campania Cartel?[/color]

Once you have filled the form we will get into contact with you as soon as possible.
OORP part:
Have you ever played an Outcast character? If yes please tell us its name as well.
-Madriano DiMolonia-Independent
What do you think this faction is about and why do you want to join it?
-The concept is nice, and so i wanna be part of something of this magnitude
Do you know the servers rules?
-Yes
Have you been sanctioned before? If yes, why and have your learned from it? (We wont kill you if that happened, it would just be cool to know)
-Yes I have been Sanctioned By Jensen for Tigger happy and Banned By Hawk

Do you agree that your character can get killed should we somehow deem that you do not fit into this faction?
-Yes i do
Do you like tractors?
-Well i own a lawnmower, but i kinda like tractors
We also need your skype adress, put that here please
-tudor.vlaicu1
inRP part:
What is your name?
-Angel DiSanta
What is your birth date and place?
-I have been born on Planet Malta in 800 A.S
How much land and how many slaves do you own?
I own about 100 acers of lands and over 1000 slaves working them.
What is your history?
-My familly was a influent one. My father was a known dealer of Cardamine, but he ahd many lands to grow food and other need. My monther was a Secretaty at my father office, so that didin't gave me the chance to stay around them to much, and that till i was 7: My father decied that i need to egt schooled and aswell he wanted me with him, so i spend my next 8 years on my father's ship , changing from boring homework to nice and neat trips arpund Sirius. When i started my high-school , my mother got cancer so i ahd to become my father secretary for that time, but the loss of her was to much for him so one year later he passed out. So form 19 i had all the familly lands , whealth and well i was a bit unhappy and friendless
Why do you want to join the Campania Cartel?
-I have to main reasons:
1.Your devies is soemthing i wanna contribue to .
2.I need a new familly and the Cartel seems to be offering me that ,well and i will bring all my lands and slaves here.
OORP part:
Have you ever played an Outcast character? If yes please tell us its name as well.
Done some indie Outcast /restart stuff before, but nothing worth mentioning.

This faction seems to me to be about revitalizing Outcast play, with a stronger focus on solid RP and movement of goods than on pew pew. It interests me because 1) I like smuggling, and 2) I've been a long time lurker on the forums, a little too shy to engage/apply for any roleplaying, but going forward I would very much like to become more involved and I imagine that this faction will be populated by strong roleplayers who I can have some fun with and perhaps learn from.

Indeed I do.

Have you been sanctioned before? If yes, why and have your learned from it? (We wont kill you if that happened, it would just be cool to know)
Nope.

Do you agree that your character can get killed should we somehow deem that you do not fit into this faction?
Absolutely.

Do you like tractors?
The bigger, the better.

We also need your skype address, put that here please
My skype handle is "coolperson1414" (yes, it's super lame)

inRP part:
What is your name?
Cesar Rivera

796 A.S. / Cape Wrath Base

I have but a small amount of land to my name, in a less fertile region of Planet Malta, and a handful of slaves to work what they can from it.

What is your history?
The son a plantation owner and a slave, my father sent my mother far away from Malta to Cape Wrath Base in Newcastle upon learning of her pregnancy, and it is there I was born. Despite the circumstances of my birth, I am a stubbornly proud man - proud of myself and of my people. Knowing that nothing would be left to me by my father, I decided to forge my own future as best I could. I relied on sheer determination rather than any particularly adept skill set to further myself in society, taking every odd job that was offered me. This eventually allowed me to purchase my small plot of land, and return to Malta. I intend to do everything I can to continue progressing upward to ensure a safe and comfortable life for myself and my future family.

The Campania Cartel offers me the chance to spread the glory of our great nation while simultaneously giving me an opportunity to increase my personal wealth amongst like-minded people. In addition, I am particularly interested in the Cartel's desire for exploration, as finding new lands that could be put to a purpose offers a chance at great wealth.
You are both accepted.
OORP part:

Yes, not on this server Elio Lopez

Its a cartel
and it is a cartel

Yes

No

Ohh, murder is an option now? Yes

Do you like tractors?

Yus

jakub.davis

inRP part:
What is your name?

Elio Lopez

April 1st, 692 A.S. (127 Years Old)

Technically, none. I do however own a fifth of the profits for a 80,000 Acre plantation

What is your history?

I've been moving orange dream since I was old enough to join my Father on his trips to Liberty. Since that time my family has grown to their current status. However I've found planet side life not for me. So I've left my inheritance to be run by the family while I take to the sky.

Its been lonely flying for myself all these years, maybe its time to join something larger than myself.
OORP part:
Yes, very long time ago, doesn’t remember the name, sorry. But I encounter a lot of them as junker.

I like the idea of an outcast faction not based on pew pew. And I always liked farmer so I want to be part of it.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
Do you like tractors?
Of course, especially big red ones.
You already have it.
inRP part:
What is your name?
Roberto Malagrido
I have been born in 794 A.S. in space at 3 hours of fly from malta. My parents was coming back from a trip at Ibiza base.
I have 53 hectares of rocky soils in the hills where I have a herd of 330 sheep and 18 hectare of fertile lands in the plain where I grow wheat. I have also 3 hectares dedicated to the orange grasses. I have 153 slaves who take care of my fields and my house and who work in my little factory where I product wool, mutton and cardamine.
What is your history?
Unique son of the Malagrido family, I have been born in space. When I was young, I was using an old spacecraft to fly above my father field. At the age of 13th, my father taught me how to raid convoy and take loads of pirated ships without destroying it. When I was 23 years old, my father decided to retire and to go meet our gods. Since this time, I take care of family lands. I have a wife call Alexandra and a son of 8th call Alfonso. My mother takes care of our House slave and helps my wife to educate my son. When he will be older, I will teach him what a man has to know. Today, my only goal is to make our little farm thrive and bring back more wealth at home.

I want to join the Campania Cartel because I think he will help me to achieve my goal to become wealthier and he will take care of my family if I had to die before my son is an adult. As the saying says: together, we are stronger.
Welcome!
OORP part:
I've had a few outcast characters, but I never had any RP around them, they were just for lane piracy.

It seems like a cool faction where I'll be able to get involved in and focus around the RP of being involved in a cartel and smuggling Cardamine. It's also something new for me having an outcast character and actually putting some role play into it.

Yep.

Nope.

Sure.

Do you like tractors?
What's not to like?

danny-boy.666

inRP part:
What is your name?
Diego Gonzales

I was born in my parents private villa that sits on top of a giant plateau which is surrounded by our plantation to the North, east and west. My date of birth is the 12th of February 751 A.S.

I own one hundred acres, which is just over forty hectares of land, on which there is a giant plantation that is tended to by the thirty eight slaves that I own, All of this was inherited from my father when he decided to retire from running the family business, I'm hoping in time that I will be able to grow my plot of land so that I can produce greater amounts of cardamine and spread the orange grass all over Sirius!

What is your history?
As a kid I grew up in my parents private villa, my parents taught me everything I know today, from being able to speak to being able to manage the family business to flying a spaceship. As time went by I became very competent with running things on the ground, and by the time I was thirty I could pretty much run the whole plantation myself, but my father took great pride in doing that himself. To keep myself busy I decided that my father should teach me how to fly a space craft, he was very stubborn at first and would have none of it.

By the time I reached forty I managed to get my father to finally relent and teach me how to fly. I learnt many different skills, including things such as how to stay hidden when smuggling, how to bribe a cop when staying hidden didn't work out, and how to supercharge my cruise engines when bribing a cop didn't work out.

At the age of fifty I had finally mastered everything I could and was ready to take over the family business, it worked out well that my father was getting on quite a bit, by this time he was 153 and getting ready to retire. So over the next few years my father slowly gave up his responsibilities and as he did so I took them on, it's a good thing that he decided to retire as well... I would have disliked having to kill him to take over because he was to stubborn to step down.

As with anything, I'm looking to increase three things: My influence, my power and my wealth.
You have been added to magnificent orange farmers skype chat.