Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lizz Mackay-"Chameleon"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The Chameleon"

[Image: Q2HUOur.png]
Name: Lizz Mackay
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Origin: Planet Manhattan
Biography

I was born in 773 A.S. on the planet Manhattan and grew up in a happy family where I could always feel the love. I joined the Liberty Navy when I was 17, when my father was dead of cancer. The life in the navy was boring and exhausting, I even felt depressed until the day when my younger sister Vivian was born in 791. After that, I soon somehow got used to the life there, became better and better, and quickly became a Senior Lieutenent aftter 8 years. To be honest, I could not even survive without the birth of my sister.

On one sunny Friday afternoon, I was ordered to meet an officer who would like to talk to me in the briefing room. I cannot remember how long I had waited for him patiently, probably three hours.

When I began to feel like taking a nap for the tiredness, he finally came in the room and locked the door behind him. He paused for a while and began to speak.

“Greetings, Miss. Mackay, I am Adam Fischer, from the Liberty Security Force. I recieved an order to look for some officers from the navy with potential capacities and transfer them to the LSF department” he continued, with a smile, “and I find you, Miss.Mackay...for your excellent performance.”

“I am glad to hear that I am chosen, Mr.Fischer...” answered I but he interrupted me immediately.

“Welcome to the Division 9, Miss.Mackay,” he smiled, “from now on, you will have a new codename which is Chameleon.”

To be honest, I didn’t really expect how it would change my life from that moment, but I was very ambitious and always dreaming to make contributions for my beloved motherland. Thus, I realized it was the opportunity I should hold tightly in my hands, and I nodded without hesitance.

“I appreciate that you agree, Miss Mackay,” he said, “ by the way, I need to inform you that you will leave NY system the day after tomorrow for ‘Vancouver’ station. I will send one of my agents to collect you. ”

A few days later, we arrived in the so-called ‘Omicron X-10’ system, and the scenery there was so attractive that none of us was able to imagine how many kinds of potential danger we would be trapped in. The “Vancouver Research Complex” was located under an asteriod ring, and there was an icy planet near by. It was an uninhabitable planet according to Mr. Fischer.He also told us that the government had abandoned us, and we had to work on our own to discover the new world. That really surprised me. He didn’t tell me anything about that. After the tour, Mr. Fischer told us which position each of us was at. I was responsible for researching and patrolling outside the station.

For the six months spent in the lonely system, I had worked really hard although how monotunic the routine job was. Every night before I fell asleep, I grabbed the picture of my family in front of my eyes, looked at mom and Vivian without blinking, and closed my eyes to imagine they were sitting beside me.

Things had begun to become strange since the seventh month: people rarely talk to each other except saying hello; Mr. Fischer had disappeared for months; sometimes I even feel dizzy when I flew in the universe.

On the other day, I flew back to the outpost after the patrolling mission as usual. When I tried to radio to the station for the permission to dock, there was even no response. After a while, the number 2 docking entrance was opened strangely. I entered with a bit hesitance and took off my suit and helmet in the airlock. Taking out my pistol and holding it in my hands, I carefully and slowly moved to the briefing room in the central part of the outpost. To my surprise, no one was seen on my way to get there. When I passed by the bar, I heard a familar voice behind me, so I turned back. It was Mr.Fischer!

“M-Mr.Fischer?” asked I surprisingly. My body at that moment was totally stunned.

He didn’t say anything, but hit in my head heavily all of a sudden and I fell on the floor.

When I slowly recovered my consciousness, I found I was tied up on the wall in a dark room where there was only a small faint yellow light. In the next moment, Mr. Fischer appeared in my eyes, and I began to feel headache again. I closed my eyes and bent down my head, and when I opened my eyes again to look at him, I was terribly frightened and began to scream. “NOOOO!!!Stay away from me!” A bluish glutinous creature crawled out of his mouth attempting to enter mine and his eyes were glowing in purple...

Apparently screaming was not useful at all, and that day totally changed my life...