Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Rheinland Arbeiter's Partei RAP| Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 264px-UnionerLogo.png]

You enter a small nondescript office on Kreuzberg Depot. Sitting at the table in front of you, obscured completely by shadow, sits a recruiter for the Unioners. A form is placed in front of you as you sit down. Only one instruction is given. "Fill this in."

Having heard the rumors about failed applicants to the unioners disappearing, you decide to follow the instructions. As you fill in the form, the recruiter explains what will happen if you are successful. "If you pass, you will be interviewed at a secure location for final screening."

The form:

What is your Name ?:
How old are you ? :
What is your former occupation ?:
Why do you wish to join the Partei?:
Private comm link - SKYPE ? :
What is your Name ?: Karl Muller, aka "Arbeiter"
How old are you ? : 31
What is your former occupation ?: I was working at Alster Shipyard as an engineer. I was recently fired for criticising our superiors for not paying us for 4 months .
Why do you wish to join the Partei?: Right now our movement ist just a band of savages without any goal except personal gain. You however seem to be more organisiert and dedicated to our old, vergessen goals. I want to make the corporates shreien for mercy. I want them to pay for thier mistakes, but I can't do this alone.
Private comm link - SKYPE ? : You have it.

//first

Herr Muller, you have been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the Partei. Head for Krefeld base, where you will meet the Vorarbeiter.

What is your Name ?:Ekhard
How old are you ? :24
What is your former occupation ?:worked at alsters shipyard those damn administrators were annoying. so i left and joined Unioners.
Why do you wish to join the Partei?:I always wanted to work in group but every group i wanted to join they didn't need any new recruits because they were always full i have flied with some good pilots but they always go solo and then i saw you want recruits so i want to sign in and help u out all i can and pirate,destroy republican shipping.
Private comm link - SKYPE ? :will send in pm.

Herr Ekhard, your application is a little short. We will need more information. After all, the Partei are proud workers and not the standard savages that call themselves unioners. Your Application is PENDING.
What is your Name ?: Jessika Weber
How old are you ? : 24
What is your former occupation ?: Orbital Lift Operator
Why do you wish to join the Partei?: Was discharged when my superior found out that I was a descendant of the Unioners who went to freeport 2, I guess I owe it to my grand parents to take up their mantle against Republican. If you will have me I will make it my personal mission to make them suffer whatever it takes.
Private comm link - SKYPE ? : bushwacker347

Frau Weber, you will be contacted over secure comms for further interview. Your Application is PENDING.

Frau Weber, after further interviews, your Application is ACCEPTED.

What is your Name ?:Jessica Herdunke aka Selene
How old are you ? :24
What is your former occupation ?:I was a former secreraty for the Republicans
Why do you wish to join the Partei?:My boss, was a tiran..He took me at his home , asking me to help him with some paperwork,but insteand used me to satisfy his dirty plesure...He cut me,beat me, but when i had a chance i i grabed a knife, and put in his hearth...Now i wanna follow my mother which was a unioneer and give thos republican hell
Private comm link - SKYPE ? :tudor.vlaicu1

Frau Herdunke. Your story does not make any sense. You say your mother was a unioner, and yet you went to work for the hated republican company, and now you wish to join the Partei. Your story has more holes than the "protection" that republican gives to its employees. Due to that, your application is DENIED at this time
Pages: 1 2