Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Tinkers Haven Owners||From LR.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

» Location: Buffalo Station

» Sender-ID: Kalel Brooks

» Target-ID: Tinkers Haven

» Subject: Your Base

Good day to whoever is the owner of the Tinkers Haven.I My name is Kalel, but ou ahve the only right to call me Eternal.

I am the Underboss of the Liberty Rogues.And today while i got out of Sugarland, i saw a utterly ugly base, and i felt then need to know it's owner excuse, so you have two days to make me fell like a mutul comprimise will be better , then shoot it into space bits. Consider this i don't like killing civilians..

Please make it quick

Kalel Brook
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

This is FynnMcScrap speaking, Foreman of the base called Tinkers Haven.

I thank you for contacting us, Eternal.
I have tried to get somebody to carry a message to a leader of the Liberty Rouges for about a month beginning before construction, and payed several bribes to Pilots who claimed to be part of your organization.

We are a Junker and Freelancer cooperation. Run by a Junker Foreman : me.
I know enough about Rouges and the power you wield not to want any strife with you, and am prepared to bargain for a deal acceptable to you. However I hope you also know enough about Junkers and our mindset to understand that this is not only some wannabe civilian base. It is a homebase for several Junker families and workcrews.
The last time somebody shot at us it was a Liberty Dreadnought, at the Massacre at Cold Bay.

We chose to live here as to better the scrapping possibilitys in Texas and the surrounding systems, and we pose no threat to any Rouge influence. We will offer our goods to Traders while serving the scrapping crews in Texas as a repair and scrapping rig, as a medical support base and ambulance. We would have no problem at all to offer these services also to any neutral or friendly pilots.

Excuse ? I have none, I offer a deal. And I am ready to hear your demands.
One does not simply fly up and knock at the dock. And as we do not trade in the orange we have little contact to you so far.

We have conections with both the Congress and the Marauders,
but we are not part of either of them. And deal we would strike would be between us : the Rouges and Tinkers Haven. And I am known to be true to my word.

I await your reply
FynnMcScrap

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

» Location: Buffalo Station

» Sender-ID: Kalel Brooks

» Target-ID: Tinkers Haven

» Subject: Your Base

Well, well, well ...you seem to have good intentions. Those you have given me look pretty innocent.God help you, if dare help those who own Sugarland.

So, after we sorta discussed around cuple of drinks. I think Clyde was drunk but, here is what we can deal about:

You give us a moderate monthly fee and some privilages on your base,those which would imply us to dock and use your base in case our pilots need medical attention.

Moreover, if you spice up the deal with a bigger amount of greenies, besides that monthly fee, we will cover your backs, where and when we can, against trouble-makers.

Kalel Brook-Your forced love.

Fynn again here. And now I have a problem.
Not with the bucks, and not with supporting and supplying your ships.

But if you demand docking rights... well. That would mean slaughtering the cow.
We are a civilian base, and we do not hide behind a jump hole or a debris cloud.
Meaning we have to give docking rights to the Donughts, if we want it or not.

I do not question or argue, I only point out a problem. I can not and will not let my crews and their families be crushed between the Rogues and Liberty Forces, just because both sides demand docking rights.
I would rather evacuate and tear down the Haven with my own hands.

We are fully willing to pay the Rogues a fealty of 30.000.000 cred for the base. And we will gladly offer any neutraly tagged ship docking rights at the Haven, allowing you to check in on us to ensure compliance.
Also we will gladly offer our services as ambulance and mechanics to LR ships discreetly if the need arrises and are willing to haul supplies. If any of our scrappers want to strike seperate deals like scouting for you its their buisness.
If the Liberty Rogues also offer to deal with other problems I am sure you can set me a figure for it.

We are neutral.
No collaborateurs. No mercenaries. And we do not smuggle.
We will help covertly and are willing to support all that need our support or support us.

Please understand : I do not believe I can haggle. But docking right is not negotiable.
I will not give Junker - hating overzealous Libby officers a reason to clamp down on us because some rookie thinks
it is a good idea to dock at the Haven while hauling cardamine or being chased by a LPI on patrol.
I lost 200 good crewmen to a Liberty Captain sticking to the so called Rules, but if we want to do our trade we must at least pay lip service to those rules.

If you can accept this, and allow us to stay clearly visible to these officials, we will repay you by ceeping eyes and ears open, by being a forefront and visible facade for those who work in the shadows and the depths of the fields.

FynnMcScrap

I thank you for the private negotiation.
We have a deal.

Proof of Transaction for July and August

Clear space and full cargo to us all.
FynnMcScrap

Base has been upgraded to Core 2.

[Image: d46ix.jpg]

FynnMcScrap

(08-01-2014, 11:36 PM)FynnMcScrap Wrote: [ -> ][Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

I thank you for the private negotiation.
We have a deal.

Proof of Transaction for July and August

FynnMcScrap

Poof of Transaction : September

To : Liberty Rogues / to whoever does the paperwork currently :

Im ready to send this months fealty to whatever bank account you point me to.
Rumour has it that the Underboss known to me as Eternal, or Kalel, is currently unavailable ?

Give me some hint or a pointer to the Underboss who´s in charge now and I´ll throw in a Bonus.
After all, with Xenos thick as flies at the moment, I like to support my friends.

I´ll throw in an extra 15 grand and a load of your favourite Alcohol for a meeting and a chat.

Greetings,
FynnMcScrap

SHIP ID: LR-Atomic.Muffin

The former underboss Kalel was disposed of for many failures.

You'll be dealing with the War Lady, Amber Lane, from now on. Send the payment to LR-Corporal.Rogue.

~Long live the Rogues!!~
~ Rogue, Shirley McMuffin!
Well then :

Month of Oktober : 30.000.000 according to the last agreement,
sent to LR-Corporal.Rogue

Also I added the 15.-.- Bonus for the tip,
and if you tell me when and where I´ll fill my CSF with some booze and fly over for a chat. Or take the Serenity full of goodies if you have a list.

I have no problem with that at all,
and I appreciate the occasional help we recieved in the last month.

As our Barman was heared to quote recently :
We are in Liberty, so we don´t cross the rogues. Simple as that.

Fynn over.
Pages: 1 2